Yogurt snobs unite! What your favorite?

Options

Replies

• sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Fage plain Greek nonfat: with a drizzle of honey for a snack, replacing sour cream, or as a dip (with garlic, onion, and herbs)
  • Pedalitoff
    Options
    It has to be Yoplait perle du lait coconut....mm mmmmm
  • shellfly
    shellfly Posts: 186
    Options
    Another vote for Siggi's. The thing I love best about it is actually its texture - it's so thick & creamy. I don't care for the Orange Ginger flavor either; too bad you chose that one to try. I highly recommend the blueberry or vanilla. I love to spread some Siggi's on top of my Suzie's kamut cake, such a great blend of the tartness of the yogurt with the sweetness of the cake.
  • paygep
    paygep Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I am extremely picky about yogurt. I find the Noosa to be too much like sour cream to me, but it is nice and thick. My favorites right now are dairy-free. Whole Soy and Co. any flavor is really good, smooth & creamy. But the best kind ever is So Delicious Cultured Coconut Milk Vanilla. It tastes like a dream and is so silky on your tongue. I just melt every time I take a bite. I want to rub it all over my body. It smells like heaven :love:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    It has to be Yoplait perle du lait coconut....mm mmmmm

Yeah, I have to say that is pretty awesome. I used to eat all six in one sitting.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    Options
    Another vote for Siggi's. The thing I love best about it is actually its texture - it's so thick & creamy. I don't care for the Orange Ginger flavor either; too bad you chose that one to try. I highly recommend the blueberry or vanilla. I love to spread some Siggi's on top of my Suzie's kamut cake, such a great blend of the tartness of the yogurt with the sweetness of the cake.

Well, I'll give them a second chance.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    Options
    I am extremely picky about yogurt. I find the Noosa to be too much like sour cream to me, but it is nice and thick. My favorites right now are dairy-free. Whole Soy and Co. any flavor is really good, smooth & creamy. But the best kind ever is So Delicious Cultured Coconut Milk Vanilla. It tastes like a dream and is so silky on your tongue. I just melt every time I take a bite. I want to rub it all over my body. It smells like heaven :love:

Wow. I was going to say that nondairy isn't yogurt but after that kind of description I want to see if I get the same body rub reaction. :flowerforyou:
  • OriginalKatie
    OriginalKatie Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm in Australia and I finally found a lactose free greek yogurt the other day. So happy! Haven't been able to have healthy greek or natural yogurt for years! It's Black Swan no added sugar, lactose free. Perfect!
  • cheddle
    cheddle Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Chobani - wins hands down
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    im in México and I absolutely LOVE this one.. frozen.. mmm just like ice cream! YUM

7588_10152692012120285_1556783447_n.jpg
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    oikos cafe latte
  • NikinCilla
    NikinCilla Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Yoplait Delite - 99% Fat Free - Peach Mango and Fresh & Fruity
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    Fage Total 2% plain. Absolutely obsessed!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Defrost raspberries, stir into Fage full fat, they dissolve to make a raspberry yogurt, top with grape nuts. A little carbs, plenty protein and a little fat. Love this fir breakfast! Delicious and nutritious! :-)
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Ive found a new love in those Danio yoghurts! They are simply lush!
  • surreygirl23
    surreygirl23 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Got to be the proper Natural Greek Bio full-fat, or nothing at all!
    Flavoured yoghurt? Bleagh! I don't hold with 0% stuff either. Mind you, I don't have a sweet tooth.

I soak jumbo oats and a spoonful of seeds overnight in water, then in the morning add a big dollop of yogurt, fresh berries and off I go - nom nom nom. Beats those sweet, glutinous MOMA things any day.

Also luvurley on grilled salmon, spoon it on vegetable curry, or just eat it out of the pot!

Total is good (I think that's what you call Fage) but Waitrose is almost as good, just a little thinner, and half the price. I sometimes make my own too.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    There aren't enough varieties available where I live for me to be a real yogurt snob, but I like Fage 2% Plain, or for a treat, Brown Cow Cream-Top Vanilla.
  • CLSostarich
    Options
    Any flavor of Fage, soooo good. Of course it is the most expensive yogurt on my store's shelf.
  • jayrae87
    jayrae87 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I try to eat only organic dairy, and Stonyfield Farm is readily available everywhere here because the Farm operates out of my state. I remember going there when it was much smaller and their dairy was sourced directly from their own cows. it's a much larger operation now but they still have the best yogurt in my opinion.
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    If I could afford it (both monetarily and nutrition wise), I would eat Amande Coconut almondmilk yogurt every day. It is amazing. It is better than Ben and Jerry's. It is that good.