Looking for pals who log on everyday!

Options
Hey,

I log everyday and do exercise everyday. I'm looking for other pal's who do similar or have a similar goal to me! I've got 124 lbs to drop..

Starting Weight ➪ 254 lbs
Current Weight ➪ 247.6 lbs
My Height
➪ 5 foot 7 inches.

Paige ♥

PS - Previously posted "My story", if your up to read an essay. Here more about me:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/961789-new-from-the-uk-aim-to-lose-126-lbs-and-here-s-my-story

Replies

• xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    hello.i try to everyday
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me :)
  • danielleburwell97060
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on daily, try to post encouragement on friend's status updates, also have 100-125lbs to lose.
  • kirstyb393
    Options
    you can add me as well

I log on everyday
  • allikat93
    allikat93 Posts: 236
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 130 which means Im looking at about another 70 lbs. Im here everyday actively seaking advice and helping/encouraging others. Feel free to add me. The more support the better :)
  • amziebabs2beslim
    Options
    add me i have 115lbs to loose and i am on everyday, ive upped my excercise and try to cut out too many carbs x i did come off a period just when i was poorly but back now
  • Bioc
    Bioc Posts: 96
    Options
    hello.i try to everyday

Trying's good enough, least your not somebody who's kidding themselves right?
    You are more than welcome to add me :)

Added :)
    Feel free to add me. I am on daily, try to post encouragement on friend's status updates, also have 100-125lbs to lose.

I've added you and that's awesome. Also, good luck on the 100-125 to lose ♥
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    add meeeeee!
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    i log in everyday : )
  • Bioc
    Options
    you can add me as well

I log on everyday

That's awesome, added.
    My ultimate goal is 130 which means Im looking at about another 70 lbs. Im here everyday actively seaking advice and helping/encouraging others. Feel free to add me. The more support the better :)

You'll get there! Determination is key. But good luck, I've added you and I can't wait to support you! :)
    add me i have 115lbs to loose and i am on everyday, ive upped my excercise and try to cut out too many carbs x i did come off a period just when i was poorly but back now

AH! Similar to me, nearly. Added! I'm only doing 40-60mins per a day on my exercise bike. But I would like to take up C25K soon. Also, I'm on a low fat diet, hard as hell lol! Also, awe bless. Get well soon ♥
  • Bioc
    Options
    add meeeeee!

Added
    i log in everyday : )

Hope you don't mind me adding you ♥
  • runningbs
    runningbs Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    oh oh! pick me :drinker: :drinker:
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    Hi, I log food & exercise everyday! I should be hitting my 40th consecutive log in within the next day or so, actually. There is only a day or two that I haven't logged everything but its a very rare occurrence. Feel free to add me =)
  • Bioc
    Options
    oh oh! pick me :drinker: :drinker:

Added :blushing:
    Hi, I log food & exercise everyday! I should be hitting my 40th consecutive log in within the next day or so, actually. There is only a day or two that I haven't logged everything but its a very rare occurrence. Feel free to add me =)

Awesome! Somebody similar to me and well done on nearly 40th! Added ♥
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    all day every day
  • hottiemush
    hottiemush Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can also add me. We can encourage each other.
  • MrsSausage58
    MrsSausage58 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    And me!! There's not much on my profile yet but I can message you if you're interested. :smile:
  • trudiedurbridge
    Options
    I log in everyday and exercise most days feel free to add :)
  • Bioc
    Options
    all day every day

Added! Well done on the 24 lbs lost ! ♥
    You can also add me. We can encourage each other.

Aye, thats one of the key's into losing weight! Encouragement. ♥
    And me!! There's not much on my profile yet but I can message you if you're interested. :smile:

Added, hope to see an inbox from you soon! :)
    I log in everyday and exercise most days feel free to add :)

Added, my love.
  • allergictodiets
    allergictodiets Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I log daily, food and exercise.