Looking for pals who log on everyday!

Options

Replies

• RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Hello all - I log everyday, it's hard to get in the message boards for me daily though. I try my best to offer encouragement when I see my friends post updates on their own pages because I can see that stuff through my app. I have very similar goals to you Paige...started at 236, goal around 140..I'm 5'6"

Anyone feel free to add me! :-) Also, for anyone with special diet needs might like to add me - I am gluten/dairy free so some of my meal ideas may be useful if that is something you struggle with.
  • nanniejan
    Options
    Hello not sure how to add friends, can you add me?

Cheers
    Jan:smile:
  • Bioc
    Bioc Posts: 96
    Options
    Hello all - I log everyday, it's hard to get in the message boards for me daily though. I try my best to offer encouragement when I see my friends post updates on their own pages because I can see that stuff through my app. I have very similar goals to you Paige...started at 236, goal around 140..I'm 5'6"

Anyone feel free to add me! :-) Also, for anyone with special diet needs might like to add me - I am gluten/dairy free so some of my meal ideas may be useful if that is something you struggle with.

Added you ♥
  • Bioc
    Options
    Hello not sure how to add friends, can you add me?

Cheers
    Jan:smile:

Accepted ♥
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm shorter than y'all, but I'm on here just about every day - have been for about two months!
  • Bioc
    Options
    I'm shorter than y'all, but I'm on here just about every day - have been for about two months!

Added :)
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a daily logger with an open diary. Looking for more friends for motivation :)
  • denisek80
    denisek80 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey there - you can add me too. I log on everyday and my food diary is open. I'm 32, 4'11 and 234lbs and live in Paris, and losing weight for my wedding in September - if anyone else wants to add me feel free :)
  • atakins
    atakins Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Today is my 66th day in a row logging in! My goal is to make it to at least 365 days of continual logging.
  • cay2810
    cay2810 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm a bit of an addict to myfitnesspal and I can definitely give you some tips, tricks, encouragement and nutritional advice anytime :) I'd be happy to add you if you'll accept me :) xx
  • Teodice
    Teodice Posts: 9
    Options
    Bioc lets be homies xD
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    361 Days and counting...
  • Bioc
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a daily logger with an open diary. Looking for more friends for motivation :)
    Hey there - you can add me too. I log on everyday and my food diary is open. I'm 32, 4'11 and 234lbs and live in Paris, and losing weight for my wedding in September - if anyone else wants to add me feel free :)
    Today is my 66th day in a row logging in! My goal is to make it to at least 365 days of continual logging.

Added you all ♥
  • c2tarun
    c2tarun Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday, also I swim everyday. I started this week only, but finding friends on this site is very motivating. :)
    Add me to your friend list.
  • mirabelk
    mirabelk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm pretty consistent, and I'm working toward including exercise of some sort every day... I too have lofty goals - feel free to add me and we'll see if we can't keep each other motivated!

Hope today is an accomplished day :)

Lauren
  • Frankii_x
    Frankii_x Posts: 238
    Options
    Hey,

I log everyday and do exercise everyday. I'm looking for other pal's who do similar or have a similar goal to me! I've got 124 lbs to drop..

Starting Weight ➪ 254 lbs
    Current Weight ➪ 247.6 lbs
    My Height
    ➪ 5 foot 7 inches.

Paige ♥

PS - Previously posted "My story", if your up to read an essay. Here more about me:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/961789-new-from-the-uk-aim-to-lose-126-lbs-and-here-s-my-story

Hey :)

My goals are slightly smaller than yours but here's my brief story:

SW: 199lbs
    CW: 178lbs
    GW: 145lbs
    UGW: 140lbs

Currently just hit 110 days - and aiming for the full 365 :D So add away! Just send me a quick message with the add to let me know who you are hehe xxx
  • emma2309
    emma2309 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hey! I log in every day :) I'm 13stone now and I'm aiming for about 9stone in the end...I'm in Ireland so I'll be on the same time as you, add me if you like! xoxo Emma
  • Bioc
    Options
    I'm a bit of an addict to myfitnesspal and I can definitely give you some tips, tricks, encouragement and nutritional advice anytime :) I'd be happy to add you if you'll accept me :) xx
    Bioc lets be homies xD
    Accepted & LOL Homies? ♥
  • joycefilipcic39
    joycefilipcic39 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me I have over 100 lbs to lose and i try to log in everyday
  • AmandaWalt628
    AmandaWalt628 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)