Looking for pals who log on everyday!

Options

Replies

• rachelprogress
    rachelprogress Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday and do cardio 6x a week (strength training I don't log on MFP) feel free to add me!
  • EmiBun
    EmiBun Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've got the ap on my Iphone So I log on EVERYDAY. No exceptions ;)
  • Bioc
    Bioc Posts: 96
    Options
    I log in everyday, also I swim everyday. I started this week only, but finding friends on this site is very motivating. :)
    Add me to your friend list.
    Hi - I'm pretty consistent, and I'm working toward including exercise of some sort every day... I too have lofty goals - feel free to add me and we'll see if we can't keep each other motivated!

Hope today is an accomplished day :)

Lauren
    Added ♥
  • Bioc
    Options
    Hey,

I log everyday and do exercise everyday. I'm looking for other pal's who do similar or have a similar goal to me! I've got 124 lbs to drop..

Starting Weight ➪ 254 lbs
    Current Weight ➪ 247.6 lbs
    My Height
    ➪ 5 foot 7 inches.

Paige ♥

PS - Previously posted "My story", if your up to read an essay. Here more about me:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/961789-new-from-the-uk-aim-to-lose-126-lbs-and-here-s-my-story

Hey :)

My goals are slightly smaller than yours but here's my brief story:

SW: 199lbs
    CW: 178lbs
    GW: 145lbs
    UGW: 140lbs

Currently just hit 110 days - and aiming for the full 365 :D So add away! Just send me a quick message with the add to let me know who you are hehe xxx

Wow! Well done on the weight lost and 110 days! :) ♥♥
  • Jacqsie
    Jacqsie Posts: 51
    Options
    Hey!! I wouldn't be without MFP, I totally love it and it really does help. Feel free to add me anyone and put a little message with the request :) big hugs to all the everyday loggers!!
  • Bioc
    Options
    Hey! I log in every day :) I'm 13stone now and I'm aiming for about 9stone in the end...I'm in Ireland so I'll be on the same time as you, add me if you like! xoxo Emma

Added ♥
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I just hit 670 days... I exercise most days and log EVERY day. You can reach your goal on MFP!! Feel free to friend me:-)
  • cscovel
    cscovel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    add me
  • Bioc
    Options
    You can add me I have over 100 lbs to lose and i try to log in everyday
    Feel free to add me :)
    I'm on everyday and do cardio 6x a week (strength training I don't log on MFP) feel free to add me!
    I've got the ap on my Iphone So I log on EVERYDAY. No exceptions ;)

Added you all ♥
  • Bioc
    Options
    I just hit 670 days... I exercise most days and log EVERY day. You can reach your goal on MFP!! Feel free to friend me:-)

Now thats truly awesome! :)
  • ruckerbenton
    Options
    I have just a little more to loose. I need active friends as well. I log daily and am here several times a day. I find it easy to get bummed out--either by eating too much, not exercising enough, my health and the way I feel each day, etc. Feel free to add me!
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I am on everyday and am very committed to losing weight and keeping it off.
    I started at 304, although that was not my highest (324) and I just weighed myself today and am at 280.6lbs
    I have a long way to go but am (usually) very optimistic.
  • kmstieg
    kmstieg Posts: 58
    Options
    I am at 90 days of logging.. Please feel free to add me :)
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me. My log-in streak is 605 days, haha. I've had my ups and downs. I had a super bad stretch when I was out of the country for four months where I wound up gaining back 40 pounds despite my best eating efforts. So it's back to the grind!
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I've logged everyday for 100+ days. Feel free to add me.
  • sauci
    sauci Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I log on everyday & started to exercise about 4 times a week, would love an extra pal - add me!:happy:
  • nolanerinbryon
    nolanerinbryon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Same here (logged in for 95 days straight & working out 5x week) - feel free to add me. I'd like to add you too!
  • thirstyflea
    thirstyflea Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I log every day! And exercise 6 days a week ;-) Feel free to add me, I would love to support you!
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I log in every day and I work out almost every day. Gotta have some rest days every now and then ;) My goal is to only lose 20 lb, but years ago I was up to about 180 and then busted my *kitten* to get down to 125. It took a couple years of really hard work, but it was so worth it! Now I'm back at 150 after having my second baby. I'm trying to get back to 130! Good luck to you! :)
  • jackiebertram65
    Options
    Paige, Good for you gal, so glad to hear about your progress !