13 Months In and How My Life Has Changed

Options

Replies

• tararocks
    tararocks Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Your story is inspriational...good for you!!
  • olgamarie_t
    olgamarie_t Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    wow,inspiring! thx for sharing,your story will truely motivate some us,persistance is key!
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You have an amazing story! Thank you for sharing it and being an inspiration to so many people.
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    All I can say is wow! You are such an inspiration.
  • mrsgrandberry
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • Cacoates90
    Options
    I'm so incredibly happy for you. It makes me want to do so much more for myself.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I love reading stoies like this I collect them so I can motivate myself when ever I want to give up. I feel like I am lazy by nature and have to try very hard not to be. Your hard work has really paid off you look and I hope feel amazing :D
  • MeriLeMay
    MeriLeMay Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, congratulations on your success and new life!
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Simply INCREDIBLE!!!
  • christou84
    christou84 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Congrats..
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    This is one of the best threads I have read on here since I started, you are so inspiring and you look absolutely wonderful, you should be so proud of yourself, I know I am! Congratulations on getting your life back and sorry for your loss!
  • AlleganyMiss
    Options
    You are an absolute amazing inspiration and a very prolific writer. I will be watching for your book some day!!
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    What a great story!

PS - Thanks for the trademark after/capitalization of Spinning! I know you're a Certified Spinning Instructor, so I'm not surprised, but it's a weird pet peeve of mine when people don't capitalize it. All Spinning is indoor cycling, but not all indoor cycling is Spinning :wink: My sister and I tried Spinning out together and both fell in love with it in late 2011, and she's since become a Certified Spinning Instructor. I would have joined her but am pregnant and due to issues have had to stop Spinning :frown: However when I get back on my game I intend to become certified and hopefully start teaching!

ETA that if you are ever in our neck of the woods (Charleston, South Carolina), you should come check out where I Spin - it's an exclusive Spinning studio, owned by MI Luciana Marcial-Vincion (who's awesome). It's called Charleston RIDE www.charlestonride.com. You'd love it!
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing & Such an Inspiration!!! Congrats on your success and new life :drinker: :heart:
  • kittyx2
    kittyx2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful story. Your transformation is amazing!
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Your post is so inspirational; thank you for sharing. You must be on cloud 9. Life has truly changed for you. I can't imagine the heartache of losing a spouse. I'm so glad you have decided to go on living a full life - she would be so proud of you!
  • curlyloca
    curlyloca Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    beyond inspiring!
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!