Looking for pals who log on everyday!

Options

Replies

• areeves86
    areeves86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log everyday and can always use more motivation and support!!!!
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    I'm 5'7", at 220-5, need to get down 100 lbs to 120. :) You can friend me for sure!
  • areeves86
    areeves86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday! Starting to like it here more than Facebook! lol

I will request you :)

Haha I thought I was the only one!!
  • AndreaRose0000
    AndreaRose0000 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need friends for motivation and support. I would like to lose 75lbs. Please feel free to add me I'd appreciate it
  • febes1972
    febes1972 Posts: 24
    Options
    I have logged everyday for atleast 90 days!!! Feel free to add me!!
  • dixieracer27
    dixieracer27 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I log on here everyday! I exercise 7 days a week and all food is logged. I comment on friends activity and want friends who comment back. Feel free to add me!
  • elliedubz
    elliedubz Posts: 18
    Options
    Hey all my name is Elizabeth I'm 24yo and I've got a 43 lb goal I'm relatively new to mfp I'm focused and driven and I'm interested in any new friends to motivate eachother and share daily exercise and healthy lifestyle tips :) feel free to add me :)
  • mari213
    mari213 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have been faithfully logging in now for 102 days. Sticking to my nuitrition & exercise.. no excuses! You must add me! :bigsmile:
  • efirkey
    efirkey Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The more friends the merrier. I have logged on now every day for over 100 days.
  • Elainethelucky
    Options
    you are more than welcome to add me.
    I am on here every day.
    Elaine x
  • hollehmarie
    hollehmarie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been logging in everyday! I'm almost at 110 days! I'm glad I found this, because right now, my feed is looking like "____ has not logged in for ___ days". smh. add me too please!
  • johannaqv
    johannaqv Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    exactly what i said!!!! :)
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I also log every day.
    I try very hard to lead by good example food-wise.

xx Kitty
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Im always open to new friends :)
  • abrodniak
    abrodniak Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I log in every day, so feel free to add me. :0)
  • pamla77
    pamla77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Im here daily, started 2 weeks ago. I have about 15-20 lbs to lose now. My struggle with my wt began about ten yrs ago when i hit 220 lbs. I lost 60+ lbs gradually and struggle to keep it off. Hoping the community on mfp will help keep me on track and motivated.

Please add me!
  • ergumm
    ergumm Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    my start weight was 223....current weight 213...height 5'5". I log in everyday, but so far, I don't exercise everyday. I try to stay busy with cleaning and doing things that keep me moving, but due to health reasons, (degenerative arthritis and joint removal), my exercise is limited. I am planning on trying wii fit and line dancing to see if I can do that! Please feel free to add me :-)
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day, I love to motivate and be motivated
  • taciturnity
    taciturnity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Our stats are really similar!! I'm 5'8", SW 257.2, CW 245. I'm always looking for new friends, especially active ones! :)
  • debralekicsummers
    debralekicsummers Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, I still need to loose around 106 lbs , i joined 10 days ago . I work out 6 days a week and i am determined to loose the rest and log on every day. I sent you a request. You can add me if you like