The worst part about losing weight....

Options

Replies

• kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    The thing i hated the most when i had gotten in great shape was massive stretchmarks in my pit to my chest on both sides and i ended up having a MASSIVE butt like idk how it grew more than 4x the size but i started looking in mirrors to see how my butt looked in cloaths... it was bad
  • Morethanwillpower12
    Morethanwillpower12 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Loose/sagging skin :( Yuck! It is better than having all of that loose/sagging skin filled with fat though!!!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    The WAITING!!! It's just takes too frickin' long.
  • Queen_Adrock
    Queen_Adrock Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    That's the best part for me! Went from 36H to 34F. Not enough, but it helps my back problems a lot!
  • jillyk89
    jillyk89 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Lol pics or it didn't happen... You wish ;-)
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options

I would not be the only one....pm me if you change your mind. It will be our little secret.
  • jillyk89
    Options
    Hahah
  • thirstyflea
    thirstyflea Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I wish my boobs would go away!

The worst part for me is my clothes are too big! Which is good, right? Except I don't want to waste money buying new clothes every few months... It's mostly my pants falling off! I have invested in some belts, but they only go so far- eventually, pants/jeans get that saggy-butt thing going, and it just looks dumb. Don't get me wrong, I'm occasionally buying new clothes, if just to realize that I'm getting smaller!
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    hey if anyone wants to add me so we can motivate eachother go ahead :)
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Mine aren't shrinking, but I wish they did. I look quite out of proportion already and I'm not even at goal yet.

The worst part for me is that bumping into things now hurts a lot more, because there is less padding. I suffer from dyspraxia, a motor skill disorder also known as "clumsy syndrome". So yeah, I (accidentally) hurt myself a lot and the pain is a lot worse now.
  • jillyk89
    Options
    Awe!
  • missCherry1977
    missCherry1977 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ok, please tell mine this is SUPPOSED to happen because so far they are ignoring my protests! Lost "band" size but the damn cups are STILL THE SAME. (46dd to 40dd) Double grrrrr!

Although the look on the "fitting" lady when I was in trying to see what size I know fit and her "tape measure" gave me something totally stupid - that look alone was worth it :)
    they are shrinking. Cup size is tied to band width so the cups on a 46dd are bigger than a 40dd. They are just shrinking at the same rate as your band size.
  • RawMomma10
    RawMomma10 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Not only did my boobs shrink...(from a 38DD to a 36DD and yes I have that same problem of trying to find a 36DD that fits correctly.... it sucks!!).... but now I can also see a little bit of stretch marks on them from nursing three babies.... guess I shouldnt complain as I didnt get stretch marks anywhere else.... but to see them suddenly appear when my youngest is 7 yrs old.... just because I lost some weight was a sad day for me....

Oh and I get cold wayyy quicker now adays!!! lol...
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    So how many people went to her page to see for themselves? :laugh:
  • jillyk89
    Options
    Hey no peaking!!! Haha
  • Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Mine aren't shrinking as fast or as badly as I thought they would but yes, sad. *lol*
  • Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    Options

I would not be the only one....pm me if you change your mind. It will be our little secret.

oh gross gross gross that is so skeezy I hope it was a joke
  • amalzingsong
    amalzingsong Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wish i could give you some of mine. They're not going anywhere yet.

Haha I totally feel you. I can't wait for mine to shrink.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    The worst part for me is having to keep buying clothes. For work I was down to 2 suits and 2 jackets and 1 pair of black pants that didn't drag the ground. Did get a couple of jackets and pants from the thrift store on Monday, so I'm good for awhile. I haven't lost any weight or inches in 2 months and yet somehow my clothes keep getting bigger. As for my boobs? Take 'em, I don't need 'em.
  • mzteebell
    mzteebell Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My boobs aren't going anywhere. Was hoping that losing weight would reduce them but no such luck for me.