The worst part about losing weight....

Replies

• jillyk89
    jillyk89 Posts: 240 Member
    Awe!
  • missCherry1977
    missCherry1977 Posts: 23 Member
    Ok, please tell mine this is SUPPOSED to happen because so far they are ignoring my protests! Lost "band" size but the damn cups are STILL THE SAME. (46dd to 40dd) Double grrrrr!

Although the look on the "fitting" lady when I was in trying to see what size I know fit and her "tape measure" gave me something totally stupid - that look alone was worth it :)
    they are shrinking. Cup size is tied to band width so the cups on a 46dd are bigger than a 40dd. They are just shrinking at the same rate as your band size.
  • RawMomma10
    RawMomma10 Posts: 89 Member
    Not only did my boobs shrink...(from a 38DD to a 36DD and yes I have that same problem of trying to find a 36DD that fits correctly.... it sucks!!).... but now I can also see a little bit of stretch marks on them from nursing three babies.... guess I shouldnt complain as I didnt get stretch marks anywhere else.... but to see them suddenly appear when my youngest is 7 yrs old.... just because I lost some weight was a sad day for me....

Oh and I get cold wayyy quicker now adays!!! lol...
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    So how many people went to her page to see for themselves? :laugh:
  • jillyk89
    Hey no peaking!!! Haha
  • Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    Mine aren't shrinking as fast or as badly as I thought they would but yes, sad. *lol*
  • Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    Lol pics or it didn't happen... You wish ;-)

I would not be the only one....pm me if you change your mind. It will be our little secret.

oh gross gross gross that is so skeezy I hope it was a joke
  • amalzingsong
    amalzingsong Posts: 62 Member
    Wish i could give you some of mine. They're not going anywhere yet.

Haha I totally feel you. I can't wait for mine to shrink.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    The worst part for me is having to keep buying clothes. For work I was down to 2 suits and 2 jackets and 1 pair of black pants that didn't drag the ground. Did get a couple of jackets and pants from the thrift store on Monday, so I'm good for awhile. I haven't lost any weight or inches in 2 months and yet somehow my clothes keep getting bigger. As for my boobs? Take 'em, I don't need 'em.
  • mzteebell
    mzteebell Posts: 44 Member
    My boobs aren't going anywhere. Was hoping that losing weight would reduce them but no such luck for me.
  • Patti406
    Patti406 Posts: 2
    How now when I lay on my side in fetal position the area between my knees is bony and I need to put my hand between them to cushion them.
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Sadly, smaller bras are the only new clothes I need so far. I was hoping for smaller jeans first. :sad:
  • Toddahlie
    Toddahlie Posts: 116 Member
    ahahahaha

but I don't care about that!! I prefer a small bras
  • jillyk89
    I wish!
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    The WAITING!!! It's just takes too frickin' long.
    Yes! It just takes so damn long.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    The worst part for me is having to spend all that money on new clothes that fit.
  • jillyk89
    That's true...but it's worth it ;-)
  • jillyk89
    B
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    I've lost 13 inches around my bust since I started losing weight.

Great. Really. *unimpressed face*
  • BoogeyBrat
    BoogeyBrat Posts: 212 Member
    I dont mind losing the boobs honestly, I've always been chesty, but I've always been overweight too. Even when I was in the 140s at the peak of my weight loss I wore a 34 C. Will be interesting to see what size cup I have when I reach my ultimate goal of about 130. :O
  • terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    I wish mine were getting smaller! I've gone from a 34FF to a 32H!
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    It's called a push up bra.
  • Brenda4105
    Brenda4105 Posts: 117 Member
    I have to agree. I have always been top heavy. In the past when I would lose weight it was the last area to go, so I ended up with the hourglass figure thing going on. This time, maybe because I am serious about losing and keeping it off......the boobs were the first to start going. I told a friend the other day at the rate I was going the girls were going to be 6 inches around but 2 ft long! :sad:
    Not a good look. I also told my husband that if I get down to what I want to and keep it off for a year. I am going to see about defying gravity and get the girls back up where they belong. I want to be that old lady in the nursing home that they say "damn, what a waste of a great set of boobs on such an old fart". :laugh:
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    smaller boobs and loose skin on my boobs :sad: and always being cold
  • cheliki
    cheliki Posts: 33
    My 40F bra is becoming a bit baggy now, but I refuse to buy a new one unitl I lose a bit more weight!

Also, I'm obviously not getting enough nutrients or vitamins because I'm more tired now!
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Also: That exercise is burning less calories now for the same workouts. Need to up the intensity!
  • jillyk89
    Saving for implants has commenced. Lol
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    I'm uneven so I'm hoping one will shrink and the other stays the same... :blushing: lol
  • jillyk89
    Lol I think everyone is 'uneven' to some extent
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Mines more than to "some extent"...lmao