Ladies Bra Sizes - How much have you lost?

Options

Replies

• Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm losing around the rib cage, so at the moment I went from a 34C to a 36C.

I hope I haven't jinxed myself :laugh: I still have a long way to go!
  • lulu3561
    lulu3561 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    46DD to 38D
  • shellbatronic
    Options
    44D to a 38C so far. I'm trying to fight the stupid little voice in my head that's like "get a boob lift.. get implants".
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    40-E to a 34-D

Similar for me...i think I was a 44E and now a 34/36 D is a wee small, but a few more pounds and it should fit!
  • tammycolbert
    tammycolbert Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I was a 46DD I am now down to a 44C
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34A and still have about 10 lbs to lose. Please pray for me, guys.
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I started at a 36E :( Have lost a few inches in the ribcage after shedding 18-19 lbs and the bra looks maybe a half a cup size looser. When I weighed 117 lbs as a college student I still wore a 34C, so I'm expecting to end up probably in the 34D/DD range now.

I'm in my mid to late 30s and they're already a little saggy without a bra, so I'm really concerned that I'm going to have these deflated little flapjack boobies by the time I'm done, but so far they don't look terrible.
    I'm trying to fight the stupid little voice in my head that's like "get a boob lift.. get implants".
    I am not fighting that voice. If I end up with the flapjacks, that's exactly what I'm gonna do - get a lift and implants! Nothing wrong with that.
  • xTJSx
    xTJSx Posts: 106
    Options
    Was a 40DD now a 38E
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I was a 36DD (maybe could've gone up a cup size, not sure, and one of my boobs is almost a cup bigger than the other), now I'm a 32DD which is damn near impossible to find anywhere but Victoria Secret, so I'm often buying 34Ds and hoping they don't stretch much!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Just over a year ago i was a DD.. I am now a B but as i was putting on one of my bra this morning I'm thinking i will be jumping to an A.. I am a bit disappointed i never knew i could loose that much there. Wanting to know how other ladies feel about their loss?
    One thing to think about is how many band sizes you lost? I started off in a 36 and ended up in a 28...I would not expect my boobs to stay disproportionaly large. Also cup sizes =/= size. 28D is not the same D as a 38D. It is quite a bit smaller (and would fit into some A bands). I was concerned I was going to lose my boobs. Then I realized what a stupid thought I was. Really, if you're doing some sort of resistance training, your boobs are going to move up in the world. And really, do you want a saggy version of your old boobs, or a perkier smaller version...considering most people expect everywhere else to get smaller, I'd expect that to get smaller too. It doesn't mean people watching you are seeing your boobs shrink. Chances are you'll look the same, you'll just be a smaller version in your entirety.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I was a 36DD (maybe could've gone up a cup size, not sure, and one of my boobs is almost a cup bigger than the other), now I'm a 32DD which is damn near impossible to find anywhere but Victoria Secret, so I'm often buying 34Ds and hoping they don't stretch much!
    I feel your pain! Try finding a 28DD! Luckily a few shops have opened here in the past year.
  • chooselove
    chooselove Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I went from an A to a 10 year old boy.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    So far, 38DD to 36DD. I don't think I'll get less than 36 (I guess technically my chest is 35 inches or something), it's the first place I lost fat and there isn't much left there. I still have a bunch to lose though... it's just all under my chest (and in my arms) but I don't remember losing much in that area last time I lost weight.
  • trdepalo
    trdepalo Posts: 106
    Options
    I love the way I changed - biggest was 36D, then 34D, then 32D. Neat huh? I'm always a D!
  • crazy4fids
    crazy4fids Posts: 173
    Options
    At my heaviest (185 pounds) I was a 38DD. I have now lost 20 pounds and am currently 36D. I am using the smallest stray size so I will probably have to jump down to a 34DD. I hope to loose a couple of cup sizes still.
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    I feel your pain! Try finding a 28DD! Luckily a few shops have opened here in the past year.

ebay.

I have a hard time unloading them myself. Cannot convince women to wear a 30, let alone a 28 band.
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    I love the way I changed - biggest was 36D, then 34D, then 32D. Neat huh? I'm always a D!

just means you are losing proportionately, one band, one cup size at a time
  • k_saenz
    k_saenz Posts: 126
    Options
    I was a 34DD, but after I lost these 6 lbs I think its all come out of my boobs haha. I'm not sure exactly what I am, but I think I'm a B now
  • essaryswife73
    essaryswife73 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I started at a 46 DD in January and I've lost right at 30 lbs. I'm down to a 44 D, almost into a 42 C. I was a C cup in high school and I've been at least a D cup all my adult life. I am WAY ok with going down to a C, I just don't want to lose much more in the way of cup size.
  • lizbeth926
    Options
    First go around: Started at a 42 DD lost 135 lbs and was at a 34 D and happy with that.

This go around: Now wearing a 38 DD. I expect I'll land back at a D cup and hoping not below that. I think I would look weird! :happy: