Would you??

Options
2»

Replies

• HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Tearing or removing the tag off of a pillowcase or a mattress. I would not report myself or any MFP member, or family member. I would turn the other way, and just brush that aside.

I would report alot of crimes if I witnessed them. Not sure If I would return the briefcase I found with the Million Dollars in it. :happy:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    It would be unwise to involve oneself in matters such as that, stealing a purse could be the tip of the iceberg.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    morals.jpg

I thought the middle part there would say "the facts of life."

That show was amazing. I wanted to be Jo :P
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I just ate some cake
  • FranksRumHam
    FranksRumHam Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    5411730433_4a601cf910_z.jpg
  • shygur
    shygur Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I would report them that is why they keep secrets from me in my family.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    If it was a crime, YES I would, excepting things like jaywalking and parking for a few minutes in a handicapped spot. For murder, assault, embezzlement, grand theft, animal, spousal or child abuse,terrorism, B and E, that sort of thing, yes, I'd report my own mother.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Is this your way of telling us that you know who planted the explosives? If so, you should probably tell someone. Other than us, I mean.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Is this your way of telling us that you know who planted the explosives? If so, you should probably tell someone. Other than us, I mean.

Being in the Boston area myself,I would appreciate that.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

I thought the same thing.
    MFP should forward all information concerning the OP to F.B.I. NOW!!!
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I just ate some cake

Me too.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

I thought the same thing.
    MFP should forward all information concerning the OP to F.B.I. NOW!!!

I second this
  • curses7
    curses7 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hypothetical questions are so hard to answer truthfully, we tend to lie to ourselves because we think we'd always do what's right. I'd say that sure I'd turn in a family member/friend because that's what I would consider to be the right course of action. Without the stress and pressure of the situation actually weighing down on us then it's just a bit of posturing.
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    kinda depends...if it was me they killed...I'd probably go tell someone.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,079 Member
    Options
    obsessive.jpg
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    morals.jpg

I thought the middle part there would say "the facts of life."

That show was amazing. I wanted to be Jo :P

I wanted to be with Jo too.

PS: this thread sucks.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I'm also unsure what the Boston Marathon has to do with whether you'd report someone you know if they committed a crime.

Because the special agent in charge from the FBI said the following

'Today we are enlisting the public's help to identify the two suspects,' Richard DesLauriers, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation's special agent in charge in Boston, told a news conference.
    'Somebody out there knows these individuals as friends, neighbors, co-workers or family members of the suspects. Though it may be difficult, the nation is counting on those with information to come forward and provide it to us,' said DesLauriers while cautioning that they were considered armed and dangerous.