Replies

• gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Good info!!:flowerforyou:
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I think I need to try this. I am stuck after upping my cals from a long time on a VLCD.

Doing something is better than feeling stuck, and yet I am irrationally fearful. It is so hard to get over the "less is more" mentality.
  • ajoy1332
    ajoy1332 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    I think I need to try this. I am stuck after upping my cals from a long time on a VLCD.

Doing something is better than feeling stuck, and yet I am irrationally fearful. It is so hard to get over the "less is more" mentality.

For the record I went from 1800 to 4000 (even 4200 sometimes) during my bulk phase. So yes, don't be afraid.
  • Renee_Leslie
    Options
    bump
  • rmac18
    rmac18 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    thanks for the post
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options

Same here. I've been stuck around the same weight for 6 months (now THAT is a plateau) and my first instincts are to eat less and exercise more. During these 6 months I've tried upping my cals, lowering them, upping them again, working out more, working out less, changing my workouts and nothing seems to help. Even when I was training for the half marathon and burning over 4000 cals a week, the weight wasn't moving. Super frustrating.
  • summaryzn
    summaryzn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • cgsr
    cgsr Posts: 113
    Options
    Saving this to read later.
  • _Sashka_
    Options
    Bump!
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options

Same here. I've been stuck around the same weight for 6 months (now THAT is a plateau) and my first instincts are to eat less and exercise more. During these 6 months I've tried upping my cals, lowering them, upping them again, working out more, working out less, changing my workouts and nothing seems to help. Even when I was training for the half marathon and burning over 4000 cals a week, the weight wasn't moving. Super frustrating.

When it comes to preservation, the bodies is sure full of ressources. We keep having a tenacious approach linked to body image, while what matters for the body is more how to make you still alive and able to perform no matter what's happening. Stress induced inappropriate diets and trainings are always something to consider from a biological side
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Bump to read again
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lklkl5
    lklkl5 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    bump
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Bump....dont have time presently to read all of it but what I have read seems like really good info....Thanks
  • LadyMustard
    LadyMustard Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Bump, have yet to hit a plateau, but I will keep this in mind for when I do!!!
  • RichardAceves
    RichardAceves Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options
    Bump....dont have time presently to read all of it but what I have read seems like really good info....Thanks

you welcome
  • Pigbear
    Pigbear Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Bump