Quotes to keep me on track

Options

Replies

• DebraAukett
    DebraAukett Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My favourites:

Fake it until you make it!

Jillian Michaels: Unless you faint, puke or die keep working!

Eat clean, train mean, live lean

I believe in redefining my impossible

I don't diet, I just eat according to my goals

It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.

I may not be the strongest, I may not be the fastest. But I'll be damned if I do not try my hardest.

What are you trying to change?
    Your body, or just the number on the scale?
    5kg lost on the scale does not mean 5kg fat lost from your body.
    Learn the difference
  • Leamac83
    Leamac83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    mine is simple

'if you dont want to be a fat lazy bî*ch then dont eat crap and do some excercise'

:)
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Little pickers, wear BIG knickers!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it!!!!!!!!!
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    This is lock screen on my phone

"I will beat her, I will train harder. I will eat cleaner. I know her weaknesses. I know her strengths. I've lost to her before, but not this time. She is going down. I have the advantage because I know her well. She is the old me"

That's deep! I love it. I'm going to steal it if that's okay LOL

do it! i read it every morning and every time i open my phone. so when im out, its just like look at your phone... beat her.
  • JessicaRobin67
    JessicaRobin67 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    If I don't start NOW, TODAY... my goal will never be reached or take longer to reach so, begin now!
  • loriband
    loriband Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Love all of these!!!
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    ???? It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop. --Confucius

???? There's no point in being grown up if you can't act a little childish sometimes. --Doctor Who, IV

???? You never fail until you stop trying .--Albert Einstein

???? Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams. --Fortune Cookie

???? The beginning is always today. --Mary Wollstonecraft
  • jeffreyjording
    jeffreyjording Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Every Damn Day Just Do It! - Nike
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    The following are quotes by the greatest boxer to live Casius Clay aka: Muhammad Ali

“I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'.”

'I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was'

'It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen'

'It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself'

'It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe'

'I never thought of losing, but now that it' s happened, the only thing is to do it right. That's my obligation to all the people who believe in me. We all have to take defeats in life'

'Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even'

'The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights'
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    you guys and girls are amazing, please keep them coming,

everyone I post one on my FB to keep motivated
  • ellepribro
    ellepribro Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    anyone got any more please?
  • JacquiMayCrook
    JacquiMayCrook Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I saw this today on another thread and I love it!

"Losing weight is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard."
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    where there is no strength there is no struggle or where there is no struggle there is not strength <- whatever hits home to you at the moment , I have where there is not strength there is no struggle tattooed on my back !
  • tdfarmer
    tdfarmer Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • AdviDaddy
    AdviDaddy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I liked this one. Found it on the Internet.

'Someone busier than you is running right now'

I use it to motivate myself in other spheres of life too. Ex: Someone busier than you is making more / becoming a better father / a better individual / becoming more smarter etc.
  • loistryin
    loistryin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    :smile: I read many of these, but today going with dancing in the rain.....very stressed and discouraged but hey I am gonna try to dance !
  • sarahf3092
    sarahf3092 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    "No one ever drowned in sweat"
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My fav---and I have this in my cubicle at work : "Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out"
  • hfester
    hfester Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    "Good things come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle."