friends who log in & like to support/be supported :)

Options

Replies

• Emalilly13
    Emalilly13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hiya :D

Feel free to add i joined this week and have made good friends who are very helpful :D
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    hello.add if you want .
  • omari2013
    omari2013 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi Ashley,

Feel free to add me. I want to talk to a support system on MFA also. I am trying to lose 20 pounds, 1lbs per week. Just started on Monday. No exercise yet, starting this week. It's so difficult to fit in to life schedule, isn't it. Well, good luck on your journey and wishing you a speedy recovery from your recent surgery:smile: Guess I need to put a pic up also...I feel left out. lol.
  • Zhehena
    Zhehena Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi - I'm new on MFP as well, just created my account yesterday. I'm totally loving it so far :)
    I plan to log on every day and would love to have a bunch of friends to support and be supported by!

Anyone feel free to add me :D
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me! I log in daily and my diary is open. I am currently doing the 5;2 diet and finding it it really good!
  • paige_eloise
    paige_eloise Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me :) I'm not 'new' but only started using MFP properly in the past week. I'm always needing a little bit of motivation and am often online to give motivation to others!!!
  • MAshleyB
    MAshleyB Posts: 76
    Options
    added;)
  • hot160
    hot160 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Everyone.... I haven't posted anything yet, just wanted to get one goal out the way.
  • MAshleyB
    Options
  • DrakeMorse
    DrakeMorse Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me. I am open to adding anyone who wants to motivate and be motivated
  • SmurphyKU
    SmurphyKU Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    welcome! just added you! i just joined this site not too long ago and i'm always looking for new friends for encouragement! :) anyone can add me!
  • MAshleyB
    Options
    added:)
  • tnq1019
    tnq1019 Posts: 65
    Options
    me i log in daily and have an open diary always looking for more fitness friends im 27 pretty tattooed and passionate about fitness and clean eating
  • leesh07
    leesh07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can feel free to add me as well :)

I'm always commenting and helping whenever I can and I love people who do the same!

We can do this!! :)
  • bordercolliemad2008
    bordercolliemad2008 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi All

I log in daily sometimes even hourly! Happy to give lots of support and share and celebrate each others achievments!

Any one is welcome to add me as a friend !
  • getfitgirl7850
    Options
    hello everyone new to site looking for friends to encourage me not to quit please let me know thanks
  • MAshleyB
    Options
    added you all!
  • MAshleyB
    Options
    keep this going! :)
  • MAshleyB
    Options
  • MAshleyB