Wow, Girl...U R looking BIGGER than last time I saw you!

Options

Replies

• tanzz9
    tanzz9 Posts: 37
    Options
    Woo - you have a fantastic attittude! And that attitude is going to get you to where you want to be!! Go you!!
  • kerryanneg88
    Options
    I am definately adopting this attitude. from now on.

My favourite comment of the week was from someone who asked me how much weight I had lost (in 6 weeks) I responded 16lbs and they raised their eye brow looked me up and down and said "Really? Where do you think you've lost it from". Nice really supportive.
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Great attitude.
  • QMHayden
    QMHayden Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow. I like this, what a way to turn a negative to a positive. I congratulate u for that. Can't wait to c how u progress-rock it girl!
  • wickednitsch
    wickednitsch Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!! Thanks for sharing the positivity. Cheers.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    {{{{{ :heart: Hugs & High Fives :heart: }}}}}} to all of you really kindhearted and super cool people...thank you ALL ever so Very much for your encouraging and uplifting words and thoughts--you guys ROCK, period. :flowerforyou:
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    All I keep thinking is " What a B-I-T-C-H".

Congrats on not knocking her out! Congrats on not lowering yourself to her level.

:)

What she said!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    What a great attitude you have!

I'm looking forward to the day you run into her again & she blurts out, "Wow, Girl...U R looking A LOT SMALLER than last time I saw you!"

Because with your mindset you are going to succeed!

Thank you so much and I LOVE what you've said here "I'm looking forward to the day you run into her again & she blurts out, "Wow, Girl...U R looking A LOT SMALLER than last time I saw you!" Not outta revenge, spite/bitterness nor anything like that, but to give her some kinda hope or something for herself too, ya know?
  • centarix
    centarix Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    sometimes we all need that extra push :)
  • sheldonz42
    sheldonz42 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • cybertazet
    Options
    Wow I would've decked her... I need your inspiration and your positive outlook.... Friend me if you want too....
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Yep, that what a old friend of mine said to me when I went for my 2+ mile walk around the lake this evening...I haven't seen her in a couple of years...she said, girl your chin area is looking much bigger than the last time I saw you!

Well, it's always nice to have a *reminder* of why someone is in your past, not current. =) Bless her little heart. x wink x
  • isefluffy44
    isefluffy44 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    A wound from a friend is better than kisses from an enemy.
    Love that.

Your ability to convert negativism is inspiring. I wish you the best of luck and feel free to friend request me! It would be an honor to support you through this journey.

That is actually a scripture in the Bible. What a beautiful saying.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Yep, that what a old friend of mine said to me when I went for my 2+ mile walk around the lake this evening...I haven't seen her in a couple of years...she said, girl your chin area is looking much bigger than the last time I saw you!

Well, it's always nice to have a *reminder* of why someone is in your past, not current. =) Bless her little heart. x wink x

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's DEEP!!!!! Thank you so much for posting!
  • Prettee2B
    Prettee2B Posts: 39
    Options
    Great Response and what a way to reverse that negativity. U go girl
  • dfurton83
    dfurton83 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    A wound from a friend is better than kisses from an enemy.
    Love that.

Your ability to convert negativism is inspiring. I wish you the best of luck and feel free to friend request me! It would be an honor to support you through this journey.

Boy do I believe that!!! I had gained almost 70lbs since meeting my knight in shining armor 14 years ago. I was 130 lbs when we met. About 6 years ago he started making comments about my weight gain, I ignored him as usual. Then he snapped a pic of me in the shower, boy did my eyes open up. I was HUGE!!! He wasn't trying to be mean to me, the problem is that people are too afraid to hurt someone's feelings. I got a gym membership after that and am now back to 130 lbs after 6 years of hard work and major lifestyle changes.

Many people thought he was rude to me, but it got the job done.
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    All I keep thinking is " What a B-I-T-C-H".

Congrats on not knocking her out! Congrats on not lowering yourself to her level.

:)

This!!!! I would never think to say something like that too someone...Wow is all i can say. But good job turning it into something positive!!!
  • ZiezieO
    ZiezieO Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you for opening a new way to look at hurtful words!
    love it!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I use all my anger and rage to fuel my running machine.
    Its about the best way so far I have found to get that runners high.
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!