63 pounds gone forever! 235 to 172 with pictures!

Hello my fellow pals, I'm Mary-Ann and here is my story thus far! I started my lifestyle change March of 2012 at my highest weight of 235 pounds while standing 5'5" tall. It hasn't been easy whatsoever, I've had my fair share of "falling off the wagon" but the most important thing is that you get back up and dust yourself off! No pills or cleansing fads for me, it's all been hard work and dedication. Eating right, PORTION CONTROL, exercise, and lots of water! Find an activity you like to do, walking trails, tennis, swimming, basketball, it doesn't have to be the same repetitive exercise all the time, mix it up - make it exciting!

Today I am down to 172 pounds, a total loss of 63 pounds! I would like to get to the healthy weight of 150 and then comes the hard part, maintaining that weight! Keep chugging along on your journey, you WILL get to where you want to be IF you don't give up! <3

2e85c88c-bd70-4d21-bf5e-9ec3e87ca9d6.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!