Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ladies Bra Sizes - How much have you lost?

Replies

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    38F (while at my heaviest AND nursing my daughter) down to a 32E.

Go to an independent bra fitting store if you're able. The service is much more pleasing, they actually tend to give a crap about you and your breasts and you'll find good quality bras.
  • Mommyjenlynn
    Mommyjenlynn Posts: 42 Member
    36 C to 34 B :(
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    70 pounds later im still a DD. I hope to go down....
  • GnomeQueen84
    GnomeQueen84 Posts: 55 Member
    Well, boobs are mostly fat.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    I'm losing around but not in the cup size. With the circuit training with weights that I do, I've actually gotten a bit of a natural lift ... BONUS! :)
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Ive gone from a 34G to a 32G
  • ktaylor1188
    ktaylor1188 Posts: 141 Member
    I have gone from 268lbs bra size 42G to a 38DD at 186lbs :) I can remember thinking that DD would be perfect...I can't believe I got there :)
  • Resa52
    Resa52 Posts: 182 Member
    Out of the 11 pounds I've lost, the most reduction in inches I've seen has been in my chest. I was barely in a C before so this really does not thrill me at all!!!
  • mommyrocks5
    mommyrocks5 Posts: 49 Member
    Went from a full D about 2 years ago to a A-! Boooo :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :sad: :sad: :sad:

70lbs lost tho :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    For those of you that keep asking where to find a cute bra in difficult sizes...try Soma Intimates. I work there and we have some cute stuff in sizes like 34G. Just throwin the info out there for anyone who needs it!!!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    I've lost 47.8 pounds and have gone from a 42G to a 36 or 34G. I've got about 53 more pounds to lose.
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    I'm happier they are smaller--makes it easier to be active and not feel so bouncy!
  • started around 190-200 pounds 38 C
    lowest weight 129 34 C
    Pregnant now...oh help me haha! I am almost DD at 14 wks
  • neacail
    neacail Posts: 228 Member
    Wow I'm boobless compared to you ladies :sad:

Went from 36C to 34B :explode:

38B to 36A.

Feel better now? :flowerforyou:
  • ejbraun
    ejbraun Posts: 93 Member
    106lbs lost and I finally bought new bras last weekend; 44D to a 40C
  • niftyfoodie
    niftyfoodie Posts: 12 Member
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    I went from a 46D down to a 38C
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Started a 38DDD now down to 38DD, hoping to get to a 38 or 36 C! That'd be AWESOME!
  • xokaceyb
    xokaceyb Posts: 6
    I started at 166lbs 38DD, I lost 6lbs and now can fit a 36D (On the last hook) I like this size. They're still nice and big, but I can fit in PINK bras and dont have to be robbed blind by VS for a cute bra ;) I'd like to get to the tightest hook though. I still have a lot left to lose, hopefully not too much comes off the girls.
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    See i have lost 11 lbs but i feel like my boobs are still getting bigger lol but my cup size depends on the brand either a 38 c or a 38 d