Ladies Bra Sizes - How much have you lost?

Options

Replies

• jessicapetert23
    jessicapetert23 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Where do you ladies find your bras? I think the last I was fitted I was a F or something like that but can't ever find a bra that size so I shove them into the largest I can find which if I am lucky is a DDD. I am hoping that I will lose in that area so this will not continue to be a problem.:smile:

i am a 34F, which is pretty much the same as 36DDD so i get them at Lane Bryant and they fit perfectly.
  • jily310
    jily310 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I used to be a 38 D - and I loved it!!! Boobs were my thing. NOW- try a 34 B, and most of that B is loose skin. I am saving money to get an "enhancement!"
  • Ladyslippers
    Ladyslippers Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I've lost approx. 85 lbs. from my highest weight. Band has shrunk a few sizes. Cup size, not at all. Bleurgh.
  • Rmazula
    Rmazula Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow, I have lost 10 pds in the past and my boobs stayed the same - 38DD - wondering how much weight it would take me to lose to go down to a 38D. I would be fine with that! I think it depends on the person though in how and where they gain and lose the weight.
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I thought I was a 36 D before I lost my weight and thought I was a 34 C after losing 40 lbs. I got measured since my bras were uncomfortable and was told I was a 32 DD-they didn't look that size to me and I didn't believe them, so I got measured again by someone else and she told me I was a 32 DD. They were right, a DD fits comfortably. So I honestly don't know what size I was before losing weight, but they're a lot smaller now than before.
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    this thread makes me cry :sad:
  • felblossom
    felblossom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've been a 38A since I first developed boobs. They got a bit fuller when I put on weight and I believe they're still bigger than the last time I weighed this much, so yay? :drinker:
  • geralynhoerauf
    geralynhoerauf Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    this thread makes me cry :sad:
    Me too. I started at 36-nearly-A and after losing 25 lbs lost what little titties I had. :tongue:
  • kdmervin
    kdmervin Posts: 42
    Options
    Thanks ladies for sharing this info. This is not something that I had considered before taking this journey, but I am excited. I have only lost 7 lb so far, so I have not seen any loss yet. Thanks for sharing.
  • Charlixoxo
    Charlixoxo Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Was a 36C now I'm a disappointing 34A lol! :(
  • DoingItForME724
    DoingItForME724 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    This question makes me LOL, A cup club here whether im 140lbs or 200lbs even after 3 babies.....still A!

throw me a bone!
  • PinkNinjaKitty
    PinkNinjaKitty Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    it is strange how some people loose boob and some don't. I didn't change at all cup wise but i was busting out of my 36Ds and now they fit great...lost a little around the ribs. At my skinniest I was a 34D.
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I've still got lots of sizes to go down (and very much look forward to that!) but I've gone from a DDD to a D & I've gone down 3 band sizes. I seem to be dropping a size every 6 weeks to 2 months. I got some bras on sale & have what I hope will be the next size down, too. That worked last time I did it. Going by my past my experience my band size is likely to go down faster & more than the cup size.

I'll be happy to get down to a B cup. That is the smallest I've ever been. I have never in my life been an A. lol...

Replacing bras is one of the biggest expenses when losing lots of weight. You can get away with wearing tops a bit big but baggy bras just won't do.
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I started out at 250 pounds and was a 46DD. now I am 171 pounds and down to a 38C
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    34C to a 32B....wouldn't mind a 32A. I'm totally cool with it.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Not enough! :frown:
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    At high weight I was 44B, low weight my bra size was 38DD... Now I've gained weight and I'm wearing 38DDD (cause VS doesn't carry 40... otherwise I think I'd be a 40DD based on the measurement.)

Curious what I'll be at goal weight...
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    36C very full cup to a 34D full cup. Honestly half my b00bs are gone. Bottom line.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Me, I'm only losing around the ribcage. I have gone from a 44DD to a 36K..and there is nothing artificial in them.
  • CLBERGEN49
    Options
    I have lost 130+ lbs....went from 48G to a 38G. I really would like to lose some cup size too so I could find bras at regular stores and prices!!