Get it off your mind..

Options
Anything you want to confess to. No judging!

I'll start.

I feel like I did something wrong everytime I feel full, I don't like the feeling of being full.

I had a small slice of cake last night. Had a lick of icing off my finger and I gave in lol

Anyone else wanna go? :P

Replies

• kwogni
    kwogni Posts: 18
    Options
    I has 3 slices of pizza last night. thankfully, my weight didn't go up but that was playing with fire!
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    Options
    I has 3 slices of pizza last night. thankfully, my weight didn't go up but that was playing with fire!

Mmmmmm! My family had pizza the other night and I stole a couple of pieces of pepperoni with , melted cheese on them
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I am really depressed today reading about how some people need to buy new clothes every 6-8 weeks. Even when I was working my hardest I did not go down a size. :sad: I just got back up and going again after a winter hitas and I want to have to buy new clothes!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I celebrated my 1 pound loss by eating an apple fritter that's been sitting in the office. I knew I didn't need or really want it... just kinda wanted it... I wasn't even hungry and now my tummy and conscience are unhappy with me:tongue:

But, on the good side, that type of behavior has become more the exception than the rule with me.
  • HereWeGoAgain7
    HereWeGoAgain7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Umm...only one person can police my calories and food intake a day...Today is not your day...Tomorrow will not be your day...(to the coworker who snarkily said "see you quit your diet")

Forgot to pack my lunch today and had to grab food from fast food. Still stayed under 400 calories.
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Confession? I hate counting calories/sodium/sugar/carbs/protein. I want to give up all the time, but I know I can't to reach my goals.
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I had a sushi snack pack before work last night (was only 140 calories) and although I didn't put the soy sauce on the sushi, I still drank it afterwards (it was a wee sachet sized portion) *hangs head in shape* - sodium alert!!
  • rachaelaldora
    rachaelaldora Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My confession is

that i have lost this amount of weight and havent gone shopping yet
    I run holding up my pants.
    lol
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I came downstairs this morning with every intention of having a healthy breakfast of two scrambled eggs and a banana. I left the kitchen having eaten three chocolate chip cookies and some leftover spaghetti. No eggs, no banana. Oh well, I guess all I can do now is just move forward.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    totally thought this was a dirty thought thread
  • djmodernroq
    Options
    my confession: feeling lazy, no energy, kinda stressed, thinking too much, dont want to work out today.. want to drink vodka after work. :/
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Confession? I hate counting calories/sodium/sugar/carbs/protein. I want to give up all the time, but I know I can't to reach my goals.

I hate it too, but it's the only way I've lost weight then and now. It's such an eye opener as to how many calories I can eat in such a short amount of time!
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I ate two candy bars almost every time went to the grocery store this past two weeks...... :embarassed:
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to totally get OUT of my head.

I still struggle with feeling like one day ruins my entire journey. Been in a funky mood and eating whatever I want lately (trying to stay in cal range but to HELL with the macros) and Im finding that food isnt comforting me anymore and I dont know what will.

Wow.
    That was a real confession.
    Wasnt expecting that.

Ok.
    **leaves thread**
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    totally thought this was a dirty thought thread

I was HOPING it was... leaving in disgust :(
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    SEX IS A POWERFUL POTION THAT SHOULD BE ON YOUR MIND ALL THE TIME.
  • BadgerSensei
    BadgerSensei Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm not convinced that the p90x calorie burned calculator isn't highballing things severely =/
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I've been eating like I'm headed to the desert for 45 days...ugh.
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I ate more in snacks at my office today than I usually do for my biggest meal. Sigh...the donuts weren't even that tasty. :(
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second bag of chips....i also had a cupcake and 2 slices of pizza today and some chocolate....friday is ALWAYS binge day even if i swear it wont be