Ladies Bra Sizes - How much have you lost?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    A total of 24 pounds down. Thankfully only rib cage number has went down. From a 42 to a 38, on the second row of clasps. Once I get comfortable on the third and tightest row of clasps, I'm heading to VS and buying a 36. My cup size still remains the same, DD. Hoping the ladies continue to hang on...LOL
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Only changed from 36DD to 34DD
  • jourdanerin
    Options
    Wow I'm boobless compared to you ladies :sad:

Went from 36C to 34B :explode:

HAHA that's exactly what I was thinking!

I was a full 32C and could probably fit into a 32B now... but I'm too cheap to buy new bras.
  • backpacker44
    backpacker44 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thank god I've lost barely anything, except around the bust. I went from a 44C (nasty) to a 38C after 60 lbs lost in the past year.
  • yesiam07
    yesiam07 Posts: 63
    Options
    I guess i'm a lucky one if that's what you want to call it lol. I've lost 138lbs and went from a 48ddd to a 38ddd and im on my last hook so looks like ill be going to a 36 soon :-)
  • Lovable12
    Lovable12 Posts: 34
    Options
    Im 123 now my heaviest was 140 a year ago but I switched BC to the kind that is 3 months... It made my boobs grow from a 32B to a 32D! (Kinda nice losing weight, getting boobs, and never having a period! lol)
  • freenewme
    freenewme Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i have lost 230lbs went from a 48DDD to a 34C (really need a 32C but cant find it any where) i am ok with the size of them i just wish they were as full as they were before. bc of the extra skin i look like i have 90 year olds boobs and i am only 27. i would just once would like to wear a strapless shirt with out having to layer a tank top under it so i can wear a bra with it bc i cant ever wear a strapless bra. and even with a bra they don't sit were they should but cant wear a push up bra either bc all the skin just falls over the top no matter what size i get. so i have just got very creative with tops.
  • pennydreadful270
    pennydreadful270 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    How come almost no shops go any larger in band than a 38?

I think that's a size 14 UK, right? So shops that sell 16/18 in their normal ranges, those measurements are around 40-42 in the chest, yet they never have those in bras. Most even go up to 20 and above that with plus size ranges, yet have no plus size bras. What are all these women wearing I wonder? Are they buying a size 20 dress and squeezing into a size 14 bra?? I don't get it. :huh:

what???
    no...
    just no

1- bandsize does not necessarily have any relation to dress size.
    2- usually someone who is properly wearing a 38 band would wear a US 14-16-18 which is a UK 18-20-22 not a 14, ever. A Uk 14 is a US 10 (or Medium) and anyone who wears a size 10 and is wearing a 38 Band is wearing the wrong size
    3-bust measurement is over the boobs, and this is what you need to buy a dress
    4- bra band measurements are taken below the boobs, and often has little correlation to what size clothing you need, unless you have tiny boobs and a huge ribcage.
    5- plus size bras are EASY to find in the US. many brands and stores stock up to a 46-48. what is HARD to find is SMALL bands with big cups, such as a 32J for example.

Ahhh this actually makes sense. Dress size measurement goes over the boobs!

I do think UK and US sizes are only 1 different though.. so a 14 would be a 12. And it is very difficult to find plus-sizes here. there are shops which do DD+ but most often still in the same band sizes.