Besides water, what do you drink.....

Options

Replies

• vernonsmommy
    Options
    It took me a long time to get accustomed to drinking a gallon of water a day. But know that's not everyone's thing, and I would recommend teas, preferably not artificially sweetened, coconut water, soups, fruits, and veggies!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Vodka
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Sweet tea, when I bother making it, Twinnings Peppermint tea, far too much soda [though I've almost kicked it! ALMOST!]
  • JacquiMayCrook
    JacquiMayCrook Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I am used to drinking about two/three litres of water a day as I work in a very hot environment but I get Soooo bored with water! I also drink Cranberry Green Tea, Black coffee and if the calories allow it a vodka and diet coke :happy:
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Usually one cup of black tea with caffiene and one cupof decaf. with lemon and the "pink stuff".
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    to stay hydrated? just water..

just because I feel like it?, coffee, diet soda
  • ilmb87
    ilmb87 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Soy milk on the weekends with breakfast and the occasional bag of Tazo passion tea. That's about it.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Tea and milk.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Tea is yummy.

Milk or juice if you can stand it. I hate milk and juice has a ton of calories/sugar

Sparkling/flavored water.

Club soda.

Or beer!!!
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    We always have a pitcher of homemade unsweetened iced tea in the fridge!
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'm kicking a Mountain Dew habit. Back when I was still in the throes of my addiction and not wanting to drink every Mountain Dew on the planet, I would grab some citrus juice. It was sweet, tangy, and similar enough to Mountain Dew to make me feel better, but a lot healthier for me.

I also drink milk; I really need it because I'm nursing a child.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Everyone cries about aspartame, but there are others: sucrose, acesulfame, neotame ect.

DIet soda, Crystal light, regular tea, powerade/gatorade
  • sheilajweiss
    Options
    I like the herbal teas, hot or cold, also, iced coffee in the afternoons. For the most part, I drink lots of water with slices of lemon, lime or any other fruit. Cucumbers and mint are good, too.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    It's easier to list the things I don't drink. I don't drink any sodas or colas (regular or diet) except for club soda. I don't drink energy drinks. I don't drink juices or ades. I only rarely drink tonic water, but very rarely. I don't drink poisons (arsenic, hemlock, etc.). I don't drink spoiled things (milk, nasty wine, skunky beer, etc.)

Otherwise, if it is something designed to be consumed as a beverage, I would probably drink it.

Edited because I forgot an "if."
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    i just drink lots of water during the day and decaf tea with dinner...oh and i love the grape propel water...
  • MrsG2
    MrsG2 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    If it's not water, then it's coffee, wine or Vitamin Water Zero. Sometimes Coke Zero or beer. I do add Propel Zero powder or Arizona Iced Tea powder to my water to make it more interesting. Honestly, I don't know what kind of sweetener is in them, but I like them.
  • Kanlassak
    Kanlassak Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Generally I drink water with mio, I also intermittently have 1% milk, juice(sometimes diluted with water), diet root beer, coffee if I need caffeine, and chamomile mint or lemon tea. And the occasional alcohol but that one doesn't hydrate.

I also make veg-noodle soup for dinner at least once a week, which I generally count as adding a cup of water. If you're just looking for hydration, fresh fruit and soups can be a pretty good addition.
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    beer & wine!

O - you said to stay hydrated!

I drink seltser water/club soda (spelling)
    and green tea or jasmine tea.

I feel like the tea dehydrates me a little but not like coffee or sodas do.
  • WendiLisa
    Options
    I drink selter water. It's fizzy like soda but isn't sweet and full of stuff you don't want.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    milk & coffee