What are YOU eating for supper?

Options

Replies

• mommyshortlegs
    mommyshortlegs Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Tonight I am "splitting" a spinach-mushroom-feta fritatta with Toddler. Were Husband home, it likely would have been homemade personal pan pizza instead.
  • mljacobs23
    mljacobs23 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Friday is usually homemade pizza night. Assuming the dough thaws out in time (forgot to take it out of the freezer before work, ooops), toppings this evening will be roasted red peppers, goat cheese, caramelized onion and I'll probably throw last nights leftover chicken breast on there as well. Oh and cheese can't forget the cheese. Can't wait, pizza night is my favorite!
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Pizza, unfortunately. And since I had a big breakfast with a friend, I skipped lunch and was starving at dinner :/ Let's just say I had a really bad eating day.
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    not completely sure, but I'm thinking a nice big salad with broccoli, cauliflower, boiled egg, croutons, cheese, and maybe some grilled chicken..... and now I'm thinking of even more yummy toppings I could add
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Stir fry Chicken with TONS of veggies!

Yummy I love stir fry
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Grilled beef tenderloin, roasted potatoes (maybe mashed but I'm leaning towards roasted), roasted brussels sprouts.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Fried rice with seitan, and a baked sweet potato with butter!
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Chocolate frosted flakes (uh oh carbs at night, I might gain 15lbs :O)
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    For tea I had chicken with mediterranean vegetables.For supper Two classes(125ml) of wine, well it is the weekend lol .
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Maple glazed salmon served with roasted asparagus and portabella mushrooms with balsamic reduction. It was delicious.
  • timeforachange2011
    Options
    Cheerios :) Feeling a little lazy tonight.
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Homemade pulled pork with homemade bbq sauce on a wheat hamburger bun.:love:
  • pamelabaylor
    pamelabaylor Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Tilapia with mango salsa, sweet potato and some salad with oil and rice vinegar.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    im making a salad inspired from burger king's chicken cranberry apple salad and sugarfree jello with fresh fruit inside for dessert
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Deconstructed stuffed bell pepper. :)
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    leftovers which is rice with stir fry veggies (broccoli, spinach, carrots, water chestnuts, mushrooms) with some hot mustard
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Fried rice with seitan, and a baked sweet potato with butter!

mmm seitan! do you make your own or buy it at the store? i have been meaning to make it since i have the wheat gluten but i am sooo lazy lol
  • pkinblue
    pkinblue Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    1/4 lb (raw) hamburger patty seasoned with garlic, served with no bun, but a thick slice of beefsteak tomato, some grilled onions, 1/2 slice butchers bacon (paleo bacon) and 1 oz mozz. cheese. No ketchup, no fries or chips. Big salad of red and green butter lettuce, cukes, radishes and whatever else is left in the veggie drawer that might go.
  • kendie_mac
    kendie_mac Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Broccoli quiche, spinach salad, turkey sausage patty, & banana "ice cream" w 1 tsp mini chocolate chips for desert.