What are YOU eating for supper?

Options

Replies

• 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Chicken, baked in Italian dressing, with some green beans and potatoes on the side. Not really a light dinner, but portion control is key for me.
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Tonight I am going to make a salad with avocado, bacon, chicken, cucumber, and tomato
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Bowl of Kashi Flakes and Berries with skim milk, strawberry greek yogurt, and mandarin oranges in light syrup.. Just woke up from a nap and breakfast food seemed more appealing.
  • ShelliePAwesome
    ShelliePAwesome Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    4 oz ground turkey burger, no bun, with 2 T. Homemade guacamole and 4 oz. steamed asparagus. Under 250 cal!
  • gear124
    gear124 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A huge salad to fill me up with some fat free Italian dressing. 2 grilled Haddock fillets and a couple of small microwave potatoes with a some buttery spray. Under 400 calories and I'm full.
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    This --> http://www.plainchicken.com/2012/10/queso-smothered-chicken.html

With some sort of veggie as a side.
  • jsukhan
    jsukhan Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt chicken and basmati rice. Only 432 calories.
  • niightwindz
    niightwindz Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    3/4 cup of rotini pasta, boneless/skinless chicken breast, and mixed veggies.:)
  • fit_ania
    fit_ania Posts: 26
    Options
    today i'm having beer, lots of it :)
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Well for DINNER I am having a salad, light ranch, some grilled chicken breast on it....
  • _Cheyanne_
    _Cheyanne_ Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Bbq pulled beef & sweet potatoes. I love my sweet potatoes
  • psych0kitty
    psych0kitty Posts: 313
    Options
    For DINNER as well: I've got mini heirloom tomatoes roasting in the oven right now. I think they'll go into pasta with crumbled bacon, goat's cheese, and caramelized onion... maybe topped with a wine-poached egg. And either butter lettuce or spinach salad.
  • Naturally_EB
    Naturally_EB Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    We are having tilapia with Mediterranean Quinoa Salad. I found this recipe on www.skinnytaste.com. They have great low-cal and healthy recipes on her site.
  • _Cheyanne_
    _Cheyanne_ Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Well for DINNER I am having a salad, light ranch, some grilled chicken breast on it....

whats wrong with supper??
  • kshiraakshara
    kshiraakshara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I've got some chicken breast cooking in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar in the crock pot right now. I'll probably serve it over rice.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I overate at lunch. Cottage cheese and sugar free Jell-o.
  • mrsbrightside4
    Options
    Stir fry chicken with onions and bell peppers with quinoa/brown rice on the side.
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Two Maple bacon wrapped Tomatoes & Basil Sausages covered with TacoBell Salsa con Queso cheese.

Low Carb and Lovin' It.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Booze and chocolate
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    TACO BELL:blushing: