What are YOU eating for supper?

Options

Replies

• shermikes98
    shermikes98 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Friday is takeout, so hard when you want all the bad stuff but I stuck with Moes taco salad no shell no rice no cheese all the beans,and veggie it could hold but still one serving, I noticed me getting things that normally wouldn't like mushrooms and peppers I enjoyed it. now I have 225 calories left.....do I do dessert??
  • k916and
    k916and Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Chicken piccata(low-fat recipe) & extra capers, because I love them. Grilled asparagus with a pinch of sea salt, lemon & oil and whole wheat noodles with pesto sauce! Delicious!!
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Baked Swai with lemon and pepper 4 oz
    green beans with cream of mushroom soup 1 1/2

186 calories of a FULL plate!!
    and maybe spinach salad
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Five cheese Italian sausage with a strawberry spinach salad and basmati rice.
    I had to plan for that sausage...lol
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    It's Friday night, what else would I be having....

5yyljs.jpg
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    chicken tenderloin dredged in plain greek yogurt and garlic and spices then dipped in panko mixed with breadcrumbs.
    spaghetti with light butter (some parm too) and raw stoplight peppers, strawberries and baby carrots.
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Well for DINNER I am having a salad, light ranch, some grilled chicken breast on it....

whats wrong with supper??

lol nothing.. :D Just being awnry, however, fun fact: While often used interchangeably with "dinner" today, supper was traditionally a separate meal. "Dinner" traditionally had been used to refer to the main and most formal meal of the day, which, from the Middle Ages until the 18th century, was most often the midday meal. When the evening meal became the main meal, it was referred to as "dinner", and the lighter midday meal was called "luncheon."
  • Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I had a Mission multi grain tortilla shell with jenni-o lean turkey (93/7) cooked with red pepper and onions. I added some kale and cucumber (both raw/cold) and called it dinner! :D YUM!!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Pot roast with mushrooms and a mix of broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.
  • evdvelde
    evdvelde Posts: 26
    Options
    Greek yogurt chicken and basmati rice. Only 432 calories.
    Please tell me how you make that? Yum
  • cincigina
    cincigina Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    For DINNER as well: I've got mini heirloom tomatoes roasting in the oven right now. I think they'll go into pasta with crumbled bacon, goat's cheese, and caramelized onion... maybe topped with a wine-poached egg. And either butter lettuce or spinach salad.

That sounds awesome.

The kids opted for cantaloupe and Pb&j's and my husband is out so I was on my own. And I just got my weekly veggie delivery last night so.........dinner was:

egg white frittata with zucchini, onion, spinach and mushrooms. Even with shredded cheese it's under 250 calorie for 1/2 the skillet.
  • Yeller_Sensation
    Yeller_Sensation Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Bacon-wrapped chicken breasts with mushroom gravy.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I had roasted chicken with the tasty skin on buttered green beans. Nothing fancy but it sure was good!
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Five cheese Italian sausage with a strawberry spinach salad and basmati rice.
    I had to plan for that sausage...lol

That sounds delicious!
  • arsimpson1
    arsimpson1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt chicken and basmati rice. Only 432 calories.

Yum!
  • arsimpson1
    arsimpson1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well for DINNER I am having a salad, light ranch, some grilled chicken breast on it....

whats wrong with supper??

I'm from the south and we call it supper. :tongue: :smile:
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    10 oz Grilled chicken and 2 slices bacon sandwich and 1 oz habanero almonds. Two ketchup packets . Diet Pepsi. Sara lee 45 calorie bread. 650 calories.
  • mommyshortlegs
    mommyshortlegs Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Roasted whole chicken, mashed potatoes, pan gravy; the works.