Saturday 1000 cal burn - who's in?

Options
I saw someone's post about a friday 1000 cal burn...anyone interested in doing this tomorrow? I am going out tomorrow night with the girls and there will be some drinks involved. Don't want to screw up my week, so I am going to put in a 1000 calorie burn tomorrow. Who's up for the challenge?

Replies

• I sure will try as hard as I can!
  • mrslosser
    mrslosser Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am in! Not going out or anything but I was a little short on my workout today due to a haircut. :)
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I should be able to do that... have an 11 mile run planned.
  • ainsleybtown
    Options
    excellent! Let's do this!
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've got 30DS planned for tomorrow so it gives me an awesome start on this!
  • PattyG406
    PattyG406 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What exercise do you do for your calorie burn?
  • ainsleybtown
    Options
    awesome.
  • ainsleybtown
    Options
    I'm planning on running/ elliptical and weights. probably will take me me 1.5 to two hours.
  • sethwdyer
    sethwdyer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm running a 5k tomorrow, so I guess I could do a little extra to bring myself up to 1000.
  • tanashai
    tanashai Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    i'm in. got a hot yoga session planned in the morning, then hoping for a gym session later in the day with some lifting and a possible cardio session. that should put me at around 1600 calories burned, if all goes well.

good luck everyone. push yourself!
  • ohmyitsikka
    Options
    Done and dusted ;)
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'll do it. I'm playing tennis for at least an hour, and doing 30 Day Shred. Plus I may go to the gym and hit the elliptical and treadmill since its a winter wonderland here and I really don't want to go out walking/running in it.
  • FUELERDUDE
    FUELERDUDE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is going to be my long run day, as well as upper body weight training...........mowing 2 lawns......I'm in.
  • ainsleybtown
    Options
    Fantastic guys! will check in tomorrow to see how everyone's doing. Yes, definitely. Let's push ourselves hard tomorrow. We got this ;)
  • Schmoozy07
    Schmoozy07 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would like to try! I've never burned more than 450 & that was doing aerobic walking for an hour, so not sure if I can but I will try ;)
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I'll jump in..have a 13.1 mile training run tomorrow, that ought to do the trick :-)
  • underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have a yoga > spin > swim segue on deck, I am in.
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I'll chime in. Heading to the zoo, so LOTS of walking. Should see somewhere around 2k burned off. (Now... what to eat to make sure to FUEL that burn??)
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I am in, not sure how i will track it though.