13»

Replies

• debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I completed w2d3 tonight. So I'm in. :) x
  • mombieocalypse
    Options
    I just started it on Monday, Apr. 15 and will be doing day 3 either tonight or tomorrow. I foresee me repeating week 1 for SEVERAL weeks before I progress to week 2.:ohwell:

Each week has been a struggle for me, but I get through them. I noticed when I move on the previous week comes easier. For example, in week 3 I really struggled with the 3 minute jogging sections. My legs would burn, but I noticed the 1 1/2 minute jogs were OK. Moving onto week 4, the 5 minute jogs are making me find some inner strength and suddenly the 3 minute jogging sessions aren't bad.

If you are able to push through the week, don't be afraid to move on. If you are really struggling with the jogging, try slowing down your pace.
  • PaintedAlice
    PaintedAlice Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yes, good plan! I'll start tomorrow. I got to Week 7 last year but then had a crazy exam season finishing my Masters and dissertation and fell off the wagon. I'm determined to run a full 5k this time!
  • mombieocalypse
    Options
    Just finished w4d3!! WooHoo!!
  • meglash
    meglash Posts: 22
    Options
    I did most of the program before-then I got hurt. :( Issue of bad shoes more than anything though. I'm doing it again now, and am on Week 5 Day 1 now and can't wait to be able to do 5k races! I'd LOVE for people to add me to support each other. It's really a great program.
  • jfurrrr
    jfurrrr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'll join in as well. :)

I just finished Week 1, day 2... So I'm not far along at all.

I'm dying to do this Color Me Rad 5k that's in about 5 weeks!
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I want to start soon, good luck to you
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I didn't make it out yesterday to do w1d1, so that was the first thing I did this morning. Had a lazy morning where I got to sleep in and just got back from it.
  • renfrowife
    renfrowife Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am in... I have always wanted to try it:)..
  • tennileb
    tennileb Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm with you :) Day 2 week 1 (yesterday) I used to run more but developed plantar fasciitis, just getting back into it trying not to overdue it :0
  • MVH26
    MVH26 Posts: 13
    Options
    I started on the 16th. (I literally charging my phone as we speak so I can run off to do W1D3 right now) I have a mud run, and a quarter in Aug that I was going to walk... I'm hoping the C25K will help my lungs and stamina so that running will be more something I can do instead of a dream.
  • swopen
    swopen Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I started it Wednesday and doing my second run tonight. I'd be happy to help motivate/be motivated by anyone else doing it!!
  • dblk19
    dblk19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am on W2D2 and I am already running 3 min at a time with 1.5 min rest....I just can't believe that I am actually running again! My back is killing me and I did have a little cramp in my hip tonight, but I powered through...I am enjoying how it makes feel after...Starting to feel a difference in my body already......feel free to add me....