MFP Confessions - What is yours?

Options
13»

Replies

• Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I hate water. I love Diet Pepsi. I have been known to eat Snickers for breakfast. And I still lost weight and kept it off.
  • LZW212
    LZW212 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    It has been thee years since my previous relationship. I'm tired of being single...
  • Themaanya
    Themaanya Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I count tea towards my water logs.
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Most weekends, if Im going to be drinking, I dont log the whole day.

This!

I sometimes get so pissed that I can't remember what I have had to drink....
    I also don't log the food I consume on "hangover days"
  • urbanplum
    urbanplum Posts: 188
    Options
    Most weekends, if Im going to be drinking, I dont log the whole day.

This!

I sometimes get so pissed that I can't remember what I have had to drink....
    I also don't log the food I consume on "hangover days"

Yes, me too!!

Also, my profile picture is me at my heaviest weight. It's *maybe* the tenth picture I've let anyone take of me since I've been this heavy. I suppose that's both a MFP confession and an everyday confession.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I don't log water or other things that have no calories, even if they still have other things in them. I had two glasses or Diet Pepsi tonight and I refuse to log that!
  • 5walters
    5walters Posts: 32
    Options
    My work days are the hardest for me to stay on track. I guess it's the long hours of those days.
  • diolpah
    diolpah Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Every day I take 3 CLA capsules and 3 EFA capsules. Combined, they give me about 5-6g fat.

I've never logged it.

And I never will.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I've performed the work jerk.
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I don't reaaaallllyyyyy care about meeting my macros. If it happens I'm happy but I don't plan my day around them.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I always feel guilty or ashamed after behaving like a MFPasshole. :sad: It almost always happens when I'm sick and can't get out of bed and spend way too much time on here.

Actually my FL wouldn't be surprised. They've seen my conscience do the walk of shame before. :blushing:
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I was on here for a good 10 months just lurking, with no friends and never posting.
    Also, I am known to drink Diet Coke for breakfast.
  • Bentleymama86
    Bentleymama86 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Tonight, I am drinking a huge *kitten* lime-a-rtia and Im not tracking it. Had a really ****ty day :/ trying to perk up...
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I drink unreal amounts of water. Sometimes I've drank like 7 water bottles (equivalent to 15 glasses of water, as each bottle has 16.9 oz) but ill log like 11 or 12 glasses instead ^.^ Lol cause I'm in love with water, and sometimes I cant believe I actually drink that much!!