I HATE lying men rant

Options

Replies

• kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    You shoulda rubbered up, gonna suck for your kid not having a dad.
    Yeah, she's totally better off with her child's abusive father. Brilliant!

I didn't say that, she shouldnt of had unprotected sex, now some poor kid is born fatherless.

1zcjmds.gif
    First of all, you don't know her situation, so you shouldn't assume what happened. There are plenty of ways to have protected sex that still results in pregnancy. And just because a kid doesn't have an active father, that means it's "some poor kid"? As if a father figure is absolutely needed and that a woman can't successfully raise a child on her own? That is so insulting on so many levels I can't even.
  • xxXcaraXxx
    xxXcaraXxx Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    id say focus on you n baby build ur self esteem up n ull attract the right sort
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Liars and cheaters, of any gender, are worth of scorn and loathing, miss.
  • xxXcaraXxx
    xxXcaraXxx Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    oooh dnt judge bout pregnancy everyone else I got pregnant on inplant in middle of nursing training
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    So much fail with this whole situation that is not solely the fault of some guy...

But I only add that I agree with Joy_Joy and leave my other opinions unstated.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
  • JIsh09
    JIsh09 Posts: 158
    Options
    Focus on you & your baby. You don't need the stress right now. I'm a mother of 2 and at the end of the day my boys are all that matters.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    You need to focus on living your life without regard to your relationship status.
  • Jefro_Dolla
    Jefro_Dolla Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We're not all dogs, liars and cheaters.. But just like everybody else said.. Keep your focus on yourself, your child and your health.. The right guy will come along one day.. You've got plenty of years ahead of you to look forward to real love.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I am 7 weeks pregnant with my first baby. The father cheated on me and abused me and then left. Recently I met this great guy. Starts talking things were getting serious and I catch him cheating!!! UGH!!! I'm done with men. That is all.

So far, I haven't heard evidence of you dating an actual man. Have your child, get an education, and hopefully by then you will have figured out why you keep attracting woman-beaters and general losers, and THEN you might actually be able to find and hang on to a real man. Stop blaming everyone with a penis for your problems.

Suddenly, I'm left wondering whether or not the "great guy" you met and got "serious" with (a mere 7 weeks after conceiving a child with someone else) knew you were pregnant ...

I know, I know. I'm a horrible, judgmental person. Or whatever.
  • paintedr3d
    Options
    WE WANT TO BE GOOD TO YOU AND TREAT YOU NICE BUT YOU MAKE US DO THIS TO YOU! ITS YOU YOU YOU!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I am 7 weeks pregnant with my first baby. The father cheated on me and abused me and then left. Recently I met this great guy. Starts talking things were getting serious and I catch him cheating!!! UGH!!! I'm done with men. That is all.

So far, I haven't heard evidence of you dating an actual man. Have your child, get an education, and hopefully by then you will have figured out why you keep attracting woman-beaters and general losers, and THEN you might actually be able to find and hang on to a real man. Stop blaming everyone with a penis for your problems.

Suddenly, I'm left wondering whether or not the "great guy" you met and got "serious" with (a mere 7 weeks after conceiving a child with someone else) knew you were pregnant ...

I know, I know. I'm a horrible, judgmental person. Or whatever.

Love this lady :).
  • paintedr3d
    Options
    In all seriousness though if you weren't exclusive it's not cheating.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Take care of yourself and your future child. Give it some time, get your life with child established.
    You are young and as hard as it is to do it all alone, you need to. You must not rush into the arms of some less than worthy man, just to give your child a father figure.

Lean on your parents, siblings, friends
    Study hard and do well.
    Take care of your child.
  • skatardrummer
    skatardrummer Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna get slaughtered for this, but I dont feel teenagers should be having sex...to many confused emotions and broken hearts they're not ready for. Few guys your age are ready to parent, and you only will be ready by necessity and grace. Raising a child comes first. No more men for a good while. Raising a child to feel loved and like their home is stable, with one parent or two, is priority now. Bringing men around will confuse a young child. Down the road, I'm sure he/she will want you to be happy. But any hurt and confusion you bring will become theirs. Good parenting is a selfless job. That doesn't mean don't get a baby sitter now and again and go to movies or something with friends ;)
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I wish I could find a man to use for just sex. They always get attached.

Anywho, there ARE a lot of cheaters out there, but I have found some good ones along the way. It just didn't work out for other reasons. But given 18 year old boys, MOST are not anywhere near ready to settle down or become fathers.

You should definitely focus on yourself and your baby. There's a lot to still learn about yourself, and perhaps, your choice in men. If I was still my 18 year old self, I'd be drooling over the headless six pack abs guys on MFP. Now? Give me a hot nerdy guy, and I'll rock his world. :laugh:
  • bulkbrah89
    bulkbrah89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

2dvlmjd.gif
    [/quote]

The truth hurts, this kid is going to hurt big time when he/she sees their buddies with their dads.. a father is important in a child's life you're a fool to say otherwise.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I think you should focus on yourself - you and the health of your baby
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

2dvlmjd.gif

The truth hurts, this kid is going to hurt big time when he/she sees their buddies with their dads.. a father is important in a child's life you're a fool to say otherwise.

Well, I'm worried overall that if she doesn't get her head straight, this baby will really suffer from more than just the lack of a father figure.

OP, have you considered other options like adoption?
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options

Okay, I guess I'm a fool. Or I know MANY people who grew up in single-parent households and they are perfectly normal, wonderful people. I'm not saying that a father figure isn't beneficial, but it is not necessary to have a good upbringing.
This discussion has been closed.