WTF! NAKED DUDES

Options

Replies

• BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    When did guys suddenly start getting shy about walking around without clothes on?

I was introduced by my direct boss to his boss once while standing completely naked in a public bath (while living in Asia). I laughed about it afterwards because he carried it off with perfect formality.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    You know the old nekkid farts are talking about what a tiny peen you must have if you are changing in a stall, right?
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    When did guys suddenly start getting shy about walking around without clothes on?

Maybe they need to go to Pompeii and see all the d*cks carved and painted everywhere since they worshiped the phallus in Ancient Rome...?
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to be in before the previous post was deleted, lol!!!
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Here for the wiener.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    k6KMWAv.gif
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    sara brought my attention to this lol
  • sgrubby
    sgrubby Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Why are people so damn scared of nudity? I'll never understand

Low-level autohomophobia that is subtle enough to go unrecognized, so it manifests as generalized discomfort.

My eyes lingered on an accidental ****-gaze for 0.0034 milliseconds OH MY GOD I MIGHT BE GAY.

THIS, ABSOLUTELY.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Oh my!!
  • pabigwood
    pabigwood Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I agree! When I go to the gym I really don't want to see a whole bunch of naked men walking around the locker room. I imagine very few guys are wanting this either. How hard is it to put on a towel after you shower. The worst was walking into the locker room and seeing a naked guy sitting on the comfy chairs just in the door, watching the news on the TV... I don't plan to sit there ever again.
    I am not a prude, I just don't need to see your junk hanging out...
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Sssssttttttttteeeeeeeeerrrrrrike!
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options

And me.
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    After 2weeks visiting onsens daily in Japan, I couldn't care less about being naked around other women...

My gym has a shared showering room (about 8 shower heads) and a bit shared bath. Lots of boobs and vajayjays everywhere, what a horror! Most of the women are 60+ as well, so it's not pretty but at the same time it's the human body, who cares?

Grow up

edit: I actually make friends in the bath most days there, it's nice chatting and I am more comfortable than ever in that situation for some reason!
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    After years of going out with my friends and all of us getting ready beforehand in a very small house, being around other naked people doesn't bother me.

And I'm in before the lock.
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Not enough penises posted in this thread!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

And me.

This keeps popping up on my news feed but yes, it was Sara that made me re-check. Finally saw a naked dude. Thread is now relevant
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    2vd61ja.gif
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Time to get out before we're all reported!!

9pffN_zps2a92bc41.gif
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    At my old gym there was this chick who liked to parade around the locker room naked, showing off as much as possible. She was very proud of her body. She'd often be naked when my friend and I arrived (prepping for her shower and getting all her products ready to go after she stripped down took at least 10 minutes) and when we were done working out (35-45 minutes later) she was STILL in there roaming around nude, putting on creams and lotions, blow drying her hair, putting on makeup, etc. The very LAST thing she did was put on some clothes. We just thought it was hilarious the way she paraded around like a peacock. She LOVED to walk around in front of the mirrors! :laugh:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    2vd61ja.gif

That's exactly what went on in my mind. ::dying::
This discussion has been closed.