Replies

• MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kaseymei
    kaseymei Posts: 164
    Options
    I'm in Week 2 of Level 2 of 30DS... I might try this schedule though just to switch things up a bit.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    What is the Quick trouble zones??

Hi Doll! Instead of doing the whole No More Trouble Zones workout you choose your specific problem areas and do those.
  • Immerito
    Immerito Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    What is the Quick trouble zones??

"“Quick Trouble Zones” are the circuits/exercises within the “No More Trouble Zones” workout that do NOT require you to get on the floor, ie. floorwork. For example, the circuits or exercises where you have to get on your knees, touch the floor with your hands or sit on the floor you OMIT from the No More Trouble Zones workout. When you eliminate the floorwork portion from the “No More Trouble Zones” workout you are performing “Quick Trouble Zones”."

http://www.blackandi.com/2010/11/what-is-quick-trouble-zones/
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! Will definitely give this program a try sometime!
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Save for later.
  • cheekyhalf
    cheekyhalf Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    ...bumpety bump bump :smile:
  • jianop
    jianop Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 30DS right now but I think I'll start this up in May along with my new Yoga membership! Thanks! Bump
  • carly1236
    carly1236 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing this in May!! Anyone else?
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Bump! I have a little while to go of the program I'm working on, but this looks interesting for when it's time to move on!
  • katrkels11
    katrkels11 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'll have to try this in May!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I was going to do Ripped in 30 again in May (currently trying to do 30 DS for the second time now when my schedule allows) but I have wanted to something more like this with a variety of Jillian workouts rather than the same thing day after day! I would probably sub in some RI30 in place of 30DS though since I'm already doing that for the second time, otherwise, I'd like to do this in May too.
  • mssunshine_7
    mssunshine_7 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i will finish Jillian's 90 day body revolution Saturday and I was planning to do 30DS beginning next week, along with some lifting (Bill Phillips 5-25 transformation). I actually have the other 2 dvds listed....thank you Groupon. I'm in, but I will be starting April 29th.
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I like this and am going to give it a try. I have the first two, but if it's true that the third one is on youtube, I will go there and give it a try. However, after doing the 30 day Level 1 one day last week and barely being able to walk for the next couple of days as my calf muscles were killing me, I am doing more stretches then what she says!
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    This looks pretty awesome.
  • NanBoz
    NanBoz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What is bump?
  • GemT67
    GemT67 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Have a look at the first post - it lays out a thirty day programme using 30DS, no more trouble zones and Burn fat, boost metabolism :wink:
  • Raven413
    Raven413 Posts: 86
    Options
    This looks great but I'm just beginning 30DS. I'll try this when I finish 30 DS, end of May.
  • chillakiss
    chillakiss Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    they're just trying to 'bump' their comments to the top :)
  • jenlyons21
    jenlyons21 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Im in!! I just started the 30 ds yesterday. This looks like it will be very effective and maybe give me the results I want. I'll post before and after pics on day 30... we can do this ladies :)