What kinds of tea do you drink??:)

Options

Replies

• orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I drink redbush tea (naturally caffeine free), no milk, no sugar

I also like raspberry and chilli tea for that sweeter taste, also no milk, sugar
  • tinydancer4
    tinydancer4 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    There doesn't seem to be many here who just drink ordinary tea with milk and sugar or is that just a British thing? I don't drink any flavoured tea or green tea, yuck!

Anyway my tea of choice is typhoo with milk and 1 sugar.

I think it's a British thing. I'm British too, so for me it's usually English breakfast tea with (skimmed) milk. It's not too bad, only around 10 calories I think. But most of the non-Brits I've met think it's a bit weird.

When I lived in Belgium, I went to visit my (Belgian) friend one day and when she asked what I'd like to drink, I said green tea. She came back with green tea - with milk in it! She thought we put milk in all types of tea!! I did think about forcing it down just to be polite, but I couldn't do it!
  • mizzcasual
    mizzcasual Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Regular tea , green tea or peppermint tea.
  • Centerstagekris
    Options
    I love any kind of white tea, and I drink those hot. I love the Tazo Passion Tea. It's an herbal tea that I drink cold. I take a big glass with me to work every single day!
  • mycrobemini
    mycrobemini Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    All things Teavana. I go in and tell them what I want...fruit, calming, energy, whatever, and they make suggestions and let me smell everything. I use German rock sugar to sweeten, about 1/2 tsp per 16 oz.
  • holothuroidea
    holothuroidea Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I like all kinds of tea.

Earl grey, oolong, green, rooibos, chamomile, mint, hibiscus, etc. I don't think I've met a tea I didn't like, except for the flavored varieties like raspberry zinger or whatever.

I never sweeten it. Blech.

My newest favorite is the earl grey with lavender.
    Earl Grey, hot. While commanding a star ship.

You got to it before I did. -_-

lol
  • Turtle1794
    Options
    I love natural green tea! I drink 3-4 cups a day of it! I also drink black tea once in awhile, but I really like plain green. ^^
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Davids spiced Black Chia
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Lipton green tea, hot with a touch of sugar. My favorite flavor is mixed berry
  • Fivefeetjo
    Fivefeetjo Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Try ginger tea? Ginger helps get rid of bloating and increase metabolic rate!
  • karlbrow
    karlbrow Posts: 8
    Options
    I do tend to sweeten TEA with a little honey or Splenda, but I hope to continue to wean my sugar needs. Perhaps some Stevia...? I like green tea with mint..... also Sugar free CHAI witth almond, coconut or regular milk as an afternoon pick me up treat. Hot or cold. Topped w/ FF whipped cream - and I feel like I've been to STarbucks!
  • jobythurston
    Options
    Earl Grey, Sunshine Earl Grey or White Peony (is my real favourite) all with no sugar or milk ( or just a tiny bit of milk if I fancy a milky tea)
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings Zingers ... raspberry, wild berry and lemon. I do *sometimes* put honey in lemon and white sugar in wild berry. I grew up drinking raspberry plain so that's how I still do that.

I like Oolong tea when I'm not drinking herbal tea, with honey and plain. I drink Darjeeling, too but I think that's just another Oolong...

When I'm out I like Gold Peak unsweetened. There's another one, white tea and maybe peach, that one is good, too.

I really miss the great Honest Teas in the glass bottles... I can never find them anymore. The one's in the plastic are blah and sweet.
  • Saunz5
    Saunz5 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I drink peppermint tea, dandelion root tea, or decaf green tea. :o)
  • BrookieHatesCookies
    BrookieHatesCookies Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am a tea JUNKIE!

I drink 3-7 cups a day depending on my mood, and it helps keep my appetite down too :)
    Yogi Teas are the best, they don't really need sugar, but I never sweeten anyways.

Costco Japanese Green Tea (I'll use 2 for extra grassy flavor)
    All Yogi:
    Peach Detox
    Lavender Stress Relief
    Aztec Sweet Chili (Spicy)
    Kava (At Night Only)
  • deemartin2
    deemartin2 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Peppermint, Tazo Passion tea, and good old regular black tea :) LOVE TEA, especially my peppermint. And it a bad habit but I use a TON of splenda, I like things SUPER sweet.
  • laele75
    laele75 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I avoid caffeine and I'm allergic to citrus. So I drink only peppermint tea. Usually Stash's although Twining's is good too. I have drank others in the past, but pretty much everything has some citrus in it. The tea aside is like a minefield for me, so I just stick 100% herbal tea made with peppermint leaves.
  • JazzyMiSa
    JazzyMiSa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I drink lots of tea, I'm a little bit of a tea addict! During the day I drink English breakfast tea with a little milk (no sugar or sweetener) and also cold green tea. I have a water bottle on my desk which I put a green tea bag in when I fill it up (I get bored of plain old water :p). Just be careful not to let the green tea steep too long otherwise it will get bitter :)
  • scookiemonster
    scookiemonster Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    A tea shop near me makes/sells a variety of flavors of chocolate tea. CHOCOLATE TEA.

A little sweetener and a hot cup of chocolate tea pretty much hits the spot for sweet cravings. They make caffeinated and caffeine free versions. I think I have them all.
  • purplepaisley7
    Options
    My two favorites are Numi Organic Gunpowder Green and Pu Erh tea. My son and his girlfriend gave me a cake of Pu Erh tea for Christmas, I think they got it from Chinatown in San Francisco, it is so good. If you like earthy flavors you will like them. And supposedly they both have some excellent health benefits. No bitterness with Numi Gunpowder Green and I've never had a bitter from Pu Erh. "Google" Pu Erh tea and you'll see all the great benefits - but I like it because I enjoy the taste!