Replies

• meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    you look incredible!!!!
  • heather_huggins
    heather_huggins Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD! I had to do a double take, I thought I was looking at a completely different person! Your face, your tummy, arms, legs, EVERYTHING looks different! YOU GO GIRL!
  • rdcphone572
    rdcphone572 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Did someone say BANG BANG! Those are serious guns. You look divine.

Now you can go sleeveless with no arm chicken wing flapping...I want to be like you girl!

Keep it going!

Wow!
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all the hard work you put in you look awsome.
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • ltowns11
    ltowns11 Posts: 134
    Options
    As my jaw drops...you look amazing!!! Thank you for sharing such a great transformation!!!!
  • hg5159
    hg5159 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! :)

To answer a couple of questions: I'm 5' 7". As far as what I did - I did C25K and lifted weights - free weights and machines. I love free weights, but weight machines can be a good place to start. I don't have a trainer, so I just made it up as I went along, asking friends for advice on what exercises to try. I also recommend reading New Rules of Lifting For Women. I haven't done any of the programs out there like Insanity or anything ---- yet. :)

Now I run a lot - last Satruday I ran the Color Vibe with my kids, this weekend I have a 5K race, with a more lined up over the next few months. I'm planning to train to run a half marathon in September, so I've been increasing my distances (last weekend I did a 6.5 mile run). And I try to lift at least 2x a week. My problem now is trying to find a balance between my love of running and training for events, with wanting to lift more to increase my muscle definition and strength.
  • Sunnyjb
    Sunnyjb Posts: 220
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!! This is a real success photo, keep it up
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    Wow! Terrific transformation!
  • Txash
    Txash Posts: 7
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • christou84
    christou84 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! :)
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You can see how much hard work you put into being successful. Keep it up girl...it's looking good on you.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Wow...look at that tiny tummy! :drinker:
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    WOW just like that! what an amazing transformation. Its amazing when you see people who lose less than 100 and its a whole NEW PERSON! Great stuff thanks for sharing.
  • Nufraser
    Nufraser Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great job, Thanks for the reminder!
  • JayKay60
    JayKay60 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Look at you!! Fabulous :) And honey, those stretchmarks are a a badge of honour. You got them by growing babies. What's more precious than that??
  • klharris1984
    Options
    You look amazing congrats!
  • DaisyDi65
    DaisyDi65 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! I needed to see something like this as I have been stuck fro awhile! Love the results!
  • Myfitself101
    Myfitself101 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on MFP for about 2 weeks now - lurking in the forum. Your post is the first that has inspired me to say wow you look amazing. Well done. I am currently running at 184lbs and would ideally like to drop to 154. You just showed me that it is possible.

I also have two kiddies, 3 years and 8 months...be proud of those stretch marks. You have earned them. You Look truly awesome and beautiful.

Thank you for your post....time to read about weight lifting for women.

Love & Light,
    Allana
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!