Losing weight and being in shape sucks

Options

Replies

• michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    michelefrench and other ladies; Do not shave your elsewhere. Have your husband or BF do it. They'll have the time of their lives and be so grateful, they'll make it well worth your while. :)

oh he does...but sometimes I like to surprise him :wink:
  • Cyclink
    Cyclink Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Now there's all this pressure for me to be on the podium instead of just to finish the event.
  • Nishi2013
    Nishi2013 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    People tell me I look 10 years younger, call me pretty and hit on me... Oh the nerve!!!! I almost want to gain those 50lbs back. ....NOT
  • lee91356
    lee91356 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Well said all of you! Sometimes you just need a good ol' vent. I too realized that prior to my weight loss I used to burn a ton or calories walking around the block and now I need to run 5 miles to burn any lol.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Speaking of shaving: now that I wear shorts on a regular basis (to the gym only, but still) I have to shave my legs! WTF? I was perfectly happy never shaving those babies, but nnnnnoooooooo. Also, I'm in between a 16 and a 14 right now and so either I have the poopy diaper look or the outrageous muffin top look. I can't decide which one is better...
  • greyoutside
    Options
    None of my clothes fit anymore. I am too lazy to go buy new ones and am not sure when I'll settle at a good weight (and I do NOT want to buy new clothes more than once) so I just walk around looking frumpy all day.

It's things like this that almost make me glad that my sister is severely underweight and gives me clothing (it's baggy on her but fits me like a glove).
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    tumblr_llmp5kTySO1qcppf0o1_500.jpg
  • krawl78
    krawl78 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    LMAO! I can totally relate! Especially with the floating in the pool comment!! Love it! Way to go on your loss!
  • Apicius
    Apicius Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I really miss the innocent pleasures of scarfing down nutella before I knew the calories.

Clothes shopping is terrible, malls make me weep for the future of mankind.
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Grab a weight vest! Or just carry two 30-pound dumbbells with you everywhere you go! As my wife pointed out this weekend, I've already lost one of my twins plus 10-pounds and those little suckers are heavy to carry up the stairs to bed every night!
  • CakePlate
    CakePlate Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm still fat, despite a 50 lb weight loss, my boobs are gone, my butt is still there, and YES, just like you, I'm having to work twice as hard to burn my calories off. It does seem like a cruel joke.
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I cant regulate my body temperature. im always cold.

i have to eat constantly. im always hungry.

i almost always have blisters on my hands or feet.

My biceps ripped 4 of my best shirts.

my butt is so buff that i went from a 3 to a 7-9.

I cant ask my husband to help with picking up/carrying things because he onows they arent heavy for me.

the worst part though? After a workout, i cannot stand after i sit, and reaching my mouth to brush my teeth is impossible. i just lay my face in the plate to eat some days.
  • tamrod2
    tamrod2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    First of all LOL..but COME ON YOU GUYS!! I'm at the other end of the other end of the rainbow..you GUYS did IT!! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    my boobs are gone :mad:

My boobs are a lot smaller!!!! LOL :laugh:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    my boobs are gone :mad:

My boobs are a lot smaller!!!! LOL :laugh:

One of mine is smaller. Yay.
  • fayeonherway
    Options
    I love this thread! You guys are adorbs!
  • fitnessmare
    fitnessmare Posts: 117
    Options

the worst part though? After a workout, i cannot stand after i sit, and reaching my mouth to brush my teeth is impossible. i just lay my face in the plate to eat some days.

I LOVE the face in the plate visual. You are too funny! :laugh:
  • tomcornhole
    tomcornhole Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.

Illudium Q -36 Explosive Space Modulator
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I haven't done a weigh in and MFP lowered my calories burned doing 4 mph aerobics from 173 to 171 without asking me. If it gets much worse, I will have to add calories every time i exercise ;-)
  • StephConey
    Options
    Oh no. Soon, I'm gonna have the same gripes as all of you! ;-)