Looking for some non-discriminatory, tolerant friends.

Options

Replies

• a_certain_shade_of_green
    Options
    im also still pretty fat, despite my weightloss... i hope this doesnt result in my deletion...

I SENT YOU A FRIEND REQUEST, MOFO, ACCEPT ME! That was by far the best message I ever sent with one. Don't let it go to waste.

haha serious?

i havent got it??

DKSHOFOWEHNRLFNLKDOSIHAFOHNA

I'm going to have to type it all again.

get it done, and less of the whining ;)

but whining burns calories!

im still stuck in trying "wining"... maybe thats where im going wrong...
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'd love some non-discriminatory, tolerant friends.

As long as they're not looking to lose weight, eat healthier, or improve their bodies. I hate people like that!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, even evil aliens and robots!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    im also still pretty fat, despite my weightloss... i hope this doesnt result in my deletion...

I SENT YOU A FRIEND REQUEST, MOFO, ACCEPT ME! That was by far the best message I ever sent with one. Don't let it go to waste.

haha serious?

i havent got it??

Did you at least get it that time?
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    Yay!!!! Italian/French atheist feminist left winger here!!!!

I like you already!
  • BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options

As long as they're not looking to lose weight, eat healthier, or improve their bodies. I hate people like that!

Still LMAO! That is the post of the thread right there. Well so far anyway!
  • loislenski
    loislenski Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Nope. Though I can expand on my answer if you like.
  • loislenski
    Options

nice :)
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_ml96xhg0Lw1qz4rgp.gif

haha. what have I done. haha.
  • a_certain_shade_of_green
    Options

haha serious?

i havent got it??

i didnt get it! wtf is happening here, haha
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You are discriminating against my beliefs, and I apparently am discriminating against your beliefs. I don't see how what I am doing is wrong if what you are doing isn't wrong.

Not that you're going to believe me, but it is entirely possible that she made this thread without ever looking at yours. Not saying that's the case, but it is possible as "Looking for some ____ friends" is hardly a unique title. Also, she never posted in your topic and certainly never said "non-discriminatory NONCHRISTIAN friends". In fact as I recall she said any religion. If you want to, I'm sure that means you as well.

While I don't blame you for being defensive as some of the comments in your topic were just plain rude (and I apologize on behalf of all humanity for the trolls, but we're kinda stuck with them), you seem to be taking this very personally. However, I understand how you feel and I'm sorry you've been subjected to some nastiness today. Try to see the good in those that are left. I swear we're not all monsters.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

haha serious?

i havent got it??

i didnt get it! wtf is happening here, haha

MFP is trying to keep us from being friends, but we succeeded!

MFP: 0
    Athiests: Over 9000!
  • loislenski
    Options
    You are discriminating against my beliefs, and I apparently am discriminating against your beliefs. I don't see how what I am doing is wrong if what you are doing isn't wrong.

Not that you're going to believe me, but it is entirely possible that she made this thread without ever looking at yours. Not saying that's the case, but it is possible as "Looking for some ____ friends" is hardly a unique title. Also, she never posted in your topic and certainly never said "non-discriminatory NONCHRISTIAN friends". In fact as I recall she said any religion. If you want to, I'm sure that means you as well.

While I don't blame you for being defensive as some of the comments in your topic were just plain rude (and I apologize on behalf of all humanity for the trolls, but we're kinda stuck with them), you seem to be taking this very personally. However, I understand how you feel and I'm sorry you've been subjected to some nastiness today. Try to see the good in those that are left. I swear we're not all monsters.

She actually did comment on mine. I'm not really angry, but kind of hurt. I'm totally being discriminated against. :wink:
  • eshanimongia5
    eshanimongia5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I would love more friends! :D
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

facepalm2.jpg
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options

SUPPORT!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

She actually did comment on mine. I'm not really angry, but kind of hurt. I'm totally being discriminated against. :wink:

You might need some tougher skin. Really, just let it go. If you don't, it'll just make you frustrated and looking a bit silly.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    RZM33.gif
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options

facepalm2.jpg

No Earth Day post has ever been so beautiful. Mother Nature is just winning with that tree.