I Lost A Person, But I Found Myself: Leaky's Story

Options

Replies

• run_way
    run_way Posts: 220
    Options
    What an awesome transformation (inside AND out)!!!
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I never read long posts, as I'm trying to appear to be working and all that jazz, but I stopped and read the whole thing. I must applaud you. You have done and I am sure, will continue to do amazing things, gorgeous!! Way to go!!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great and you are rocking that black dress! I love the shoes!!!!
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Never saw the before pic. Well done!
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Incredible! :)
  • molliewolfe
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a really amazing journey and you're a strong beautiful woman!
  • Steffani911
    Steffani911 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! YOU are amazing! I had to go look at your before and afters a few times. I swore it wasn't the same person, but I guess in a way it isn't. Way to go!
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration...I have always said that until we make the mind/body connect, there is no success...thanks for allowing me to see that I am on the right track...I am still a lil unsure of how much I should be taking in each day as far as calories but I am getting there...I don't feel deprived and I am never starving...for the most part, I get tired of eating...lol

Congrats and many continued blessing to you! You have gained yourself and I am sure your husband has gained an exceptional life partner :happy:
  • canadianbugga
    canadianbugga Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Amazing! What an inspiring story!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    You are a success! Proud to have you as a friend!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Very inspiring!

For you I do the Happy Dance!
    dance_zps12b3ff65.gif
    dance2_zps5672ef37.gif
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story....I see so much of myself in your post. I also starved and trashed my metabolism for years also via WW. I am also now loving lifting heavy! You rock!!!!!
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Great story!!! You are FABULOUS!!!!
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing. :heart: your story. Very inspiring!
  • MudRunLvr
    MudRunLvr Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    THAT'S some real hero type *kitten* right there. Beyond inspiring.

This is for you.

pajibaladyavengersBATWOMAN-thumb-550x687-59585_zps5a167188.jpg
  • schmetterling1
    schmetterling1 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to congratulate you on your success so far. You have come such a long way. I bet, when you started, someone told you that one day you would be posting pictures of your self in a string bikini on here you would have laughed in their face, but here you are. You are an inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    When I am home I will be able to see the pics. But the words themselves are truly inspiring.

U B AWESOME. :happy:
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Aw man, through my husbands eyes got me... Got the waterfall.... You inspire me
  • JoD929
    JoD929 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Great inspiration! You look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!