I Lost A Person, But I Found Myself: Leaky's Story

Options

Replies

• sweetzoejane
    sweetzoejane Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You are just too amazing and awesome! Congrats on all of your successes beautiful lady! :heart:
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    INSPIRING!

I love seeing your story, helps me realize where I'm headed if I keep up the work.
    Also, thank you for eating!!! LOL I have retrained my mind on learning to eat to lose, so far so good.

You look amazing, CONGRATS!!!!

:smile:
  • LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Wow, incredible! Thanks for sharing! It gives me great pleasure to see that with a bit of work, my post pregnancy tummy could look pretty damn good (even if it does have stretch marks lol)
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed with not only the physical changes you've gone through, but also the shift in your self image.

Being a strong, fit badass is where it's at!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're a superstar! :heart:
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    There is so much win in this post! You rock.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    Oh Leah, why you so damn awesome?
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and you know it! I'm so proud to call you my twinsy!!!
  • DonnaNCgirl
    DonnaNCgirl Posts: 372
    Options
    Thanks for sharing an inspiring and personally relevant story. Mad that I have a slight injury that's keeping me out of the gym but ready to get back for some heavy lifting!
  • XxMarcella85xX
    XxMarcella85xX Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is a truly amazing story and journey you are an inspiration! Job very well done and you look amazing!
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Coming down (slowly) from topping the charts at nearly 300 myself, it is impressive to see how far you've come from the same point, and that you've not only lost the weight but have become healthier and stronger in the process. You have pretty much done exactly what I want to do, and perhaps in a year or two I will be there. Congratulations.
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! You rock!
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    TL;DR - I was really fat, lazy, and weak. Now I'm thin, active, and strong. It's awesome.
    You are awesome. And I am awesome by default since you are my friend! YAAAAAY! So proud of you babe =))
  • spidey11186
    spidey11186 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You should own one of these wallets, because your post and progress deserves to be recognized:

Image10052012213137_zps7a9e3526.jpg

I can direct you to the website where I got them if you like :-P
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing. :flowerforyou:
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i started where you did, and you give me so much hope that i can do this. you look beautiful. i'm sure you are proud of yourself and you have every right to be. :)
  • missym357
    missym357 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    LOVED reading this!! You've done an incredible job and you look fabulous!! WTG!!!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Great job and great story Lea. You look amazing. You really are one of the most motivational mommies on mfp. Glad you're here.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    *STANDING OVATION*

You've done so well. Love seeing this :bigsmile:
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Truly, truly an inspiration... damn, you make that bikini look good!! I am so very hopeful to one day look as good as you do today. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!