Morining stiffness

Options
2»

Replies

• Maile4u
    Maile4u Posts: 7
    Options
    I was feeling some aches and pains also when getting out of bed. Have you tried Limitless? I've been using it and I don't have anymore issues. It fights fatigue, Free Radicals, Promotes Joint Comfort, Supports Flexability. I loved the product so much I decided to promote it, so if you have any questions, message me. :happy:
  • ocragal
    ocragal Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    If you are familiar with yoga, just roll out of bed and do a few sun salutations, very slowly, listening to your body. Running after and holding a 19 year old will wear you out and make you sore all over. The sun salutaitons will ease you into the morning.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Heh heh...heh heh...i'm 41 and yet this morning I still woke up with morning stiffness.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I woke up with morning stiffness too, but a hot shower ended that after a few minutes.
  • laele75
    laele75 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I do 20 minutes of extremely light yoga as my warm up first thing in the morning. It works fantastically for getting past the fibro "OMG, I HURT SO BAD, WHY AM I GETTING OUT OF BED?' But any form of light stretching should help.

Also, hot showers often help with sore everything, even fibro pain. It's just standing in the shower long enough to get the benefits that can be tough.
  • kalyse
    kalyse Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    heheheheeee....

The immature part of me (the 13 year old boy stuck in a 31 year old woman's body) is dying. Rub it out, it'll loosen up. ;)

this made me lol
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I woke up with morning stiffness too, but a hot shower ended that after a few minutes.

youre gonna melt it off, doing it wrong