friends who log in & like to support/be supported :)

Options

Replies

• nixerific
    nixerific Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too! :)
  • stevansrb
    stevansrb Posts: 65
    Options
    feel free to add me peeps! love this application
  • anthoid
    anthoid Posts: 9
    Options
    i'm new and looking for support, anyone add me! :)
  • MAshleyB
    MAshleyB Posts: 76
    Options
    done!! added everyone :)
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to friend me. I'm on several times a day and keeping track of food and exercise :) ~ Terri
  • MAshleyB
    MAshleyB Posts: 76
    Options
    happy to be friends!
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Same here, anyone feel free to add me. The more support we can give and get, the better! :D
  • gigglebabe101
    gigglebabe101 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love new friends who are on everday and log foods...Any one can add me :)
  • verashields
    verashields Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. :) I've just started this and don't have any MFP friends yet.
  • Carolannb1986
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me log in every day!! my diary is open and when i need that kcik up the backside please do so i have a wedding in 9 weeks!!
  • elizabeth4h
    elizabeth4h Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I love the support and encouragement! I also love giving it! Good luck everyone! :smile:
  • RychelleD
    RychelleD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    :) feel free to add me. I log everyday and love meeting new ppl to support! Anyone can add me for that matter :drinker:
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! Just put a memo in the request :)
  • stephaniecmoran
    Options
    feel free to add me...i love to support and be supported!
  • MissJJ74
    MissJJ74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Same as the rest, feel free to add me, I'm on here and log in every day and support all. I even log my food when I'm having a bad food day!!
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Anyone who is looking for a supportive friend is welcome to add me. I'm here everyday even though I don't always log my food... I'm getting back to daily calorie tracking as I try and drop my waist flab for good!
  • jillyk89
    jillyk89 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Add me :-)
  • bookstitch
    bookstitch Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hey there...happy to be added. I log every day and enjoy being supported and to support others!!
  • leonlulu
    leonlulu Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello fitness pals,

I am Lou. I have been "trying" to get back in shape since last summer, but every time I start working out I stop within a week or two. I am hoping that this site helps me stay motivated and on track.

So far I have chosen to start the 30-day Squat Challenge. Today I am on Day 2 and feeling sore but excited about it.

Also, I am looking forwards to start running again.

Feel free to add me. Hope to make new friends :smile:
  • barbarafaith92
    Options
    Hi, I log in every day and keep a diary of my food. I just came back since last summer when I lost 10 pounds. I've been pretty sick and gained back the 10 pounds. I'm still home sick and am worried about gaining more weight. I want to get out and lose the weight and not gain any more weight. I am available as a support buddy and need support, too. I am making new friends, too.