Options

Replies

• michellek0104
    Options
    I like a little Lowry's seasoning combined with Mrs. Dash
  • ak_honda
    ak_honda Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of roasted/cooked veggies - i absolutely LOVE raw veggies by themselves (have ever since i was little)

Even when steaming any veggies, I much prefer them to have no other flavours added at all
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Rosemary and garlic :):) I may need to do some roast veggies soon...I love them.
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Olive oil, garlic powder, salt and coarsely ground pepper. Roasted on grill or in oven, delicious!
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Garlic powder and pepper, maybe a tiny bit of salt. Sometimes I do Mrs. Dash or montreal steak seasoning instead.
  • silverinc13
    silverinc13 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Granulated garlic (just a little), basil and oregano and a little spicy pepper (red or white) plus usual fresh ground pepper and sea salt. Yummy!
  • CubicCutie
    Options
    Roast pumpkin or = chilli flakes, cumin and coriander

Mediterraean veg (aubergine, red onion, courgettes, peppers) = Rosemary, black pepper & olive oil. Just toss in some whole garlic - no need to peel. It cooks out sweet unlike raw garlic

Spinach = nutmeg
    Carrots like coriander, cumin and orange juice
    Mint with peas
    Basil with roast peppers
    Turmeric with cauliflower cheese

The list goes on!
  • bmaxwell31
    bmaxwell31 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    drizzle a little olive oil, sprinkle with garlic powder and some sea salt...yummy
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Usually a little oil plus salt and pepper. We also use a lot of garlic powder but for most veggies, I just use salt & pepper unless I get bored. Also: if you've never tried roasting broccoli, I highly recommend it! For some reason I never though to roast it until a month or two ago and now I can't get enough of it.
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    This stuff is awesome

IDShot_225x225.jpg
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with garlic pepper
  • allisonlane61
    allisonlane61 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I use Tastefully Simple's Garlic Garlic for a lot of things--even my chicken salad, but on a lot of my vegetables.
  • FunandFitMom
    FunandFitMom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    EVOO, sea salt, fresh ground peppercorn blend :)
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    This stuff is awesome

IDShot_225x225.jpg

*intrigued*

I like roasting veggies with some oil, salt, and pepper, and then dusting them with a little parm and lemon zest when they come out of the oven.
  • NCISFanatic01
    NCISFanatic01 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Garlic pepper is my biggest go to for any seasoning on ANYTHING. For Roasted veggies I sometimes use ranch dip mix...Sometimes I will just put extra onion and minched garlic in when roasting veggies.
  • msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Mrs. Dash Garlic and herb. Yum...
  • MarshCat79
    MarshCat79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I use one called New Orleans Seasoning that we actually paid a chef at a Cajun restaurant. for. So simple too and it can be used on veggies meat seafood. Mix 50% Lawerys seasoning salt, 25% white pepper and 50% garlic powder (not garlic salt) It is spicy and so yummy and a jar lasts forever. I can't describe the taste except it really livens up everything. My mouth is watering just writing about it!
  • bethanylaugh
    Options
    giant chunks of fresh garlic make everything better :)

and if you have a trader joe's, they have a tasty "21 seasoning salute" that i use a lot
  • lindathome
    lindathome Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mrs. Dash - I think there are 5 different varieties now.... and I love them all.... SALT FREE!
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I toss veggies in olive oil with a little minced garlic, sea salt and pepper. Simple and delicious!