Littlest Losers (Week 3)

Options
13»

Replies

• shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Shanna, I was going to tell you level three was tough tough tough, but that you would love it when you finished. You will feel strong and it is great workout!!!!!

But, Cooper thinks it was easier than level two! So maybe you shouldn't listen to me!!! Anyway it is a great workout!!!!

now i think i'll have to try it tonight so i can contribute my 2 cents! :laugh: :laugh:
  • princesspurple
    Options
    I am adding my weigh-in for this week. I know it is a day early but I have to weigh-in on Thursdays.......138:)
  • shannahrose
    Options
    good morning! i'm back down to 150.4 from 151.8 last week!! good to see the scale moving in the right direction =)

and my verdict of shred level 3 is that its a great workout! i do kind of agree with Cooper - i think some of the level 2 exercises are harder, but level 3 packs a good punch!

i've mat my water, exercise & fruit/veggies goals everyday and i feel great! how's everyone else out there doing? the thread was a little quiet yesterday!!
  • carilyn39
    carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    friday weigh in 149.6
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in - 145 - I guess I'm up a 1/2 pound, no biggie. Other goals - drank ~ 9 glasses water, probably getting ~ 4-5 servings of fruits/veggies per day, always room for improvement. I have tried (and like!) almonds! Never been much of a nut person, but these are great. Opening up a new world for me. Happy Friday everyone! :bigsmile:

Nice job, shannahrose!! :flowerforyou:
  • shannahrose
    Options
    Friday weigh in - 145 - I guess I'm up a 1/2 pound, no biggie. Other goals - drank ~ 9 glasses water, probably getting ~ 4-5 servings of fruits/veggies per day, always room for improvement. I have tried (and like!) almonds! Never been much of a nut person, but these are great. Opening up a new world for me. Happy Friday everyone! :bigsmile:

Nice job, shannahrose!! :flowerforyou:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

also, my new food was flax seed! i've started adding a scoop to my oatmeal, oat bran, & smoothies for some added fiber! love it!

what do we think for a challenge next week?? someone mentioned no drinks with calories - sounds interesting! i'd be good with that if we can make an exception for milk!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Yipes, I am up - 129.8 almost a whole pound!! I am not worried... wednesday it was 128.8 so but my weigh- in weight is 129.8 !
    I didn't get to try a new food but I am going too... just have to get to whole foods. I was able to make it to my step class but skipped whole foods.

Lots of water today, no added salt and up my vegatables.

Hoep everyone has a great weigh-in!!!!
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Down another pound, I am at 154 now!!:bigsmile: I have been doing really good with my water intake but I have been slacking the past two days with the exercise, I plan to make up for it today though!:embarassed: My new food was avacado and I plan to try quinoa next! Hope everyone did well this week!:flowerforyou:
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    didn't lose a dang thing...... boo!!!:noway: Oh well I am going to work super hard this coming week! I will get below 150!!
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    i stayed same 136 but i havent really had chance to exercise much all week for some reason running around after kids doesnt seem to count hhhhmmmm lol still i have the weekend and only 3 more school days then for my kids then i have more free time on my hands to put the effort in
    im also going away in couple weeks will have laptop with me so should still be able to come on here and i will be walking probably 4hours a day somedays more and as theres not much options veggie wise when we eat out it will be jackets and salad i may even lose some weight that week well except the chinese meal ill be having ive waited a year to get it lol

hope you all had a good weigh in
  • MacguyverMommy
    MacguyverMommy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    aw man! Im only .1 pounds lighter.... but considering I was in NY at a "feast" Im satisfied with staying the same I guess. I also have woken up and eating the past 3 nights. Its been soo hot I cant sleep! :noway:

Drinking the water is a breeze.:drinker: The 5 fruits veggies is super tough. Imagine.... we are suppose to have 11 TOTAL!
    The 40min a day.... well.... I wasnt able to follow that until I was home on Tuesday. :ohwell:

I was not able to follow they "try something new" task. I swear, I've tried it all! Living in L.A. and being vegetarian exposes me to a huge variety of foods.

OK, so what is our new goal??? I AM STOKED LOSERS! :smile:

current weight 117.9
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Didn't weigh this week, on vacation. Walked a lot and drank plenty of water in Phoenix (115 today!). Did okay with veggies/fruits but not as good as usual.
  • arobles3231
    arobles3231 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I weighed in yesterday and was at 115!! That was my original goal. I lowered it to 110 to give me a little cushion....I am so happy! I drank all my water and more every day, ate more veggies and started a Jillian Michaels dvd to do on my nonrunning days.
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    do we have a week 4 thread yet??

happy sunday anyways im planning a trip to sandal castle with kids soon hoping they can burn off some energys i can hope if i wear them out i can have an early night
    hope your all having a good day
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    hi all i haven't checked the board for about a week now since i've been on vacation. i go back to school in a little less than a month and i'd really like to be at about 135 by then. back to kicking butt i go!
  • dc83
    dc83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sorry was away for awhile but been keeping up with the challenge, havent dropped anymore weight since week 1 but excited for this weeks challenge !! Gonna try something new for lunch and head to the gym this afternoon. Great job to everyone keep up the great work!!
    SW: 145
    GW : 125