Nope, not giving that up...

Options
2»

Replies

• doritosgirl
    doritosgirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    DORITOS! I will never ever give up doritos! Nope not going to happen and I will never give up my once a month FISH AND CHIPS with well done extra crispy fries, coleslaw and a ceaser salad to start! Its the meal I would order if ever facing the electric chair as my last meal ( and with my short fuse it could happen, LOL).

I will also not give up my once a day 20oz tea with tablespoons of sugar and milk..

All of this is built into my eating and on the day I have fish and chips I eat superhealthy for breakfast and lunch and the day after.. with more water than I normally drink. I have yet to gain weight from that one meal.
  • just_fur_luck
    just_fur_luck Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    So what is everyone's no-nonsense I will not give up this item no matter what my lifestyle change requests. I'll start with...

...COFFEE. I drink one cup of coffee/cappucino every morning and I will not give it up for any reason.

JESUS!!!! Not coffee!!! That's the one thing everyone SHOULD give up. Do you have any ideas how many calories are in a cup of coffee? Oh well..... You're just making things harder on yourself.

Ummm how many calories are in a cup of black unsweetened coffee? MFP logs it as 10...I hope I've not been duped this entire time!

I thought it was closer to 4.
  • HereWeGoAgain7
    HereWeGoAgain7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    So what is everyone's no-nonsense I will not give up this item no matter what my lifestyle change requests. I'll start with...

...COFFEE. I drink one cup of coffee/cappucino every morning and I will not give it up for any reason.

JESUS!!!! Not coffee!!! That's the one thing everyone SHOULD give up. Do you have any ideas how many calories are in a cup of coffee? Oh well..... You're just making things harder on yourself.

Lol do you work in my doctor's office? She insists that Coffee is the root of all evil.

It's because it's so calorie dense.

Actually its because "coffee dehydrates you" and "women get breast cancer from coffee" and "it poisons your kidneys" and other reasons of that caliber.
  • AJL437
    AJL437 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Anything.

Everything in moderation.

This!

I agree!
  • JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I actually gave up chocolate about 6 years ago becuase I had a binging problem with that.

That aside, I am giving up nothing. Especially not CARBS. I love carbs. Those smug people on their low carb diets can keep them. I love bread and potatos and pasta and my mum's homemade cake.
  • thestrawberrysays
    thestrawberrysays Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I will still enjoy a glass of wine or beer every now and again, as well as a piece of dark chocolate.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options

JESUS!!!!

Exactly. I'm not giving Him up either :smile: