Replies

• StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for sharing!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    You are stunning! way to go and congrats to you! An inspiration for sure!!!!!
  • 4Shantel4
    4Shantel4 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Amazing !! I'm 5' 10" myself and your story is so inspiring.. Thanks for sharing !!
  • blen85
    blen85 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Holy cow. you look amaaaaazing!
  • LeahT84
    LeahT84 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You are so inspirational and motivating! You opened my eyes to see that although I've always been "chubby", I don't always have to BE chubby. I started close to where you did, and you gave me hope that I can get thin and look amazing like you do :) Thank you for sharing.
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    You're a fantastic woman. You have accomplished something extraordinary which took emotional, physical, and mental strength.

So happy for you and can't wait to see what you do next.
  • tamerpeacock
    Options
    You are a beautiful, strong and extremely inspirational woman. It takes gutts to do what you have done. The inspiration it has given others may be far beyond your imagination.

Thank you so so much.:smokin:
  • Kreider86
    Kreider86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Can't see the pictures at work, but what a great story. Thank you and congratz!
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    HOLY *kitten*! I don't care if I'm not allowed to say that here. We're about the same height, and I have a similar weight goal of 150-160, but am starting around 200 instead of 300... It feels so impossible to me some days, but wow. It can be done, can't it?

You look fabulous, and even better, I am sure you FEEL healthy, strong, and can happily run after your adorable son and still have plenty of energy. Congratulations on your amazing progress!
  • greenihlonde
    Options
    Pure awesomeness!
  • samara1981
    Options
    Complete motivation! Thanks for sharing.
  • PortiaNYC
    PortiaNYC Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Absolutely great post, story and photos! Fabulous! Thank you for sharing your story. I am currently struggling on WW myself so this was particularly interesting for me to read.

Would you be willing to post a typical day's menu for you during "weight loss" phase?

-Jes
  • busymom6
    busymom6 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome testimony.
  • eld006
    eld006 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What an inspiration! I loved your story and I hope you enjoy feeling as wonderful as it souds you do!
  • ellaloveslove
    ellaloveslove Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a little late, but you are awesome!!
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and your wedding photo is gorgeous.
  • Falenea
    Falenea Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, I am really starting to consider taking up weight lifting.
  • Mandy_Jerseygirl
    Mandy_Jerseygirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look fabulous and what an amazing attitude you have! Your words and results truly inspired me. I pray to someday have a success story like yours.
  • melotj
    melotj Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're amazing and inspiring! Way to go!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    :heart: this post. You look amazing and more important have a great attitude. Congratulations.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!