What NSV are you working towards?

Options
rosem1020
rosem1020 Posts: 41 Member
so I have set big goals for myself and small goals. Since coming on MFP - I have learned about NSV so I want to hear what everyones NSV's are that they are working towards - I want to wear tall boots - my calves are too big to fit in them so I will wear them one day with a skirt or skinny jeans

Replies

• ramonafrincu
    ramonafrincu Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I want to look hot in a bikini this summer, on my honeymoon...:)
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    My Bikini awaits me
  • skmaynard34
    skmaynard34 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    To fit into back into my college graduation dress.
  • 1hotwoman
    Options
    Fit into a size 14 jeans first of all.:happy:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    6 pack, not just beside me at the beach but also around my waist line ^_^
  • sarahwilson12
    sarahwilson12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've got a few that I'd love to achieve, eventually... :smile:
    - feeling confident in a bikini
    - fitting back into my wedding dress (from June 2012)
    - wearing skinny jeans again
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I could be 18% body fat and still not fit into tall boots. I actually have calf muscles and designers don't like muscles on women.

I want to get back to my pre-baby body more-or-less. What I 'should' look like.
  • Shadowfax44
    Shadowfax44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    To actually like a full body picture taken of me!
  • StrongAtLast
    StrongAtLast Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I could be 18% body fat and still not fit into tall boots. I actually have calf muscles and designers don't like muscles on women.

I want to get back to my pre-baby body more-or-less. What I 'should' look like.

ha! That's me! My calves have ALWAYS been too big for most boots!
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    get rid of squishy middle part and put on that 2 piece bathing suit for the first time in my entire life!
  • jb1164
    jb1164 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I want to not have a belly hang! :smile:
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Comfortable having my husband see me change cloths.
    See muscle definition in my arms and legs.
    Be a size 6-8 pants
  • rosem1020
    rosem1020 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    oh i got one that is sad. I do not like my picture taken at all - so there are almost no pictures of me with my kids or husband because I refuse to take those pictures- I want to take a million pics with my kids
  • 4ever420
    4ever420 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Going to the fair this summer and comfortably riding all the rides without fear of the sheer humiliation of being turned away because I'm too big to fit on a ride. :happy:
  • Shadowfax44
    Shadowfax44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    oh i got one that is sad. I do not like my picture taken at all - so there are almost no pictures of me with my kids or husband because I refuse to take those pictures- I want to take a million pics with my kids

My advice - don't wait. Start now. Your husband and kids know what you look like. They love you for you. The kids grow up SO fast - don't wait for someday - they will want pictures of you with them when they are young.

I also don't like myself in pictures but still take them because I am what I am, and I don't want the kids to miss having pictures of me, heavy or not. I'm a bit of a fatalist though and live by the idea that I never know when there may be a bus with my name on it... Carpe diem.
  • flowergirl45
    flowergirl45 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wearing my first wedding ring. :heart:
  • backpacker44
    backpacker44 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Be able to do a headstand, handstand and crow pose in Yoga..
  • TimeForMe99
    TimeForMe99 Posts: 309
    Options
    I want to bump into an old friend who can't believe how good I look. If they're totally speechless so much the better!
  • backpacker44
    backpacker44 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I want to bump into an old friend who can't believe how good I look. If they're totally speechless so much the better!

Recently had that! Saw mannnyyyy people that I hadn't seen for 60 lbs.. It actually got irritating after 2 days of "holy crap!"
  • lomajess
    lomajess Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Obtain a healthy BMI :wink:

& look good in a bridesmaid dress in October :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!