friends who log in & like to support/be supported :)

Options

Replies

• stevenbatl
    stevenbatl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I log in daily and I've recently been getting into the whole social aspect of this site. I'm open to feedback and always welcome a friendly discussion. I enjoy seeing people get healthy and provide encouragement when I am able to. I have an open diary that displays all the good, bad, and beer consumed as well as my exercise.

Feel free to shoot me an invite. That goes for anyone interested.
  • MamaRiker
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends as well -

27 year old mother of 2 boys that are 2 1/2 and 16 months, and trying to get back into pre-baby shape. Before kids, was at the gym 4-5 days a week as I had plenty more time to focus on me. Was never a skinny chic, but with some acceptable weight and curves. Just got back in the gym 5 weeks ago after over 18 months, and still only having time to get in 2-3 days a week. But, started MFP and I'm down from 188.5 to 177 -- my first goal is to get back in the 160 range. Once I get there I'll re-evaluate and take the next step!

Thanks for your support!
  • MAshleyB
    MAshleyB Posts: 76
    Options
    added you all!! :)
    happy to support you and be supported :)
  • Ndiyana
    Ndiyana Posts: 6
    Options
    feel free to add me, i think if we all didn't need help, we wouldn't have joined this site... :), lets be pals
  • doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm relatively new on my journey to lose about 30-40lbs and tone up. Only been doing MFP for about a month but lost 3lbs! I'm excited but would love to have more friends to support/ be supportive!
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me! I definitely need motivation and can provide the same for you!

Donita
  • cmarino613
    Options
    I think losing 14 pounds In 1 month is too quick.
  • WillieMN
    WillieMN Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I’m not new to MFP, actually I’ve been using it since January 2012; I just made a new account because I wanted to start fresh! I recently had surgery and lost a little motivation while waiting to get back into the gym and recovering, buuut next week I can finally get back into my routine (carefully of course) and get my body back that I have been working so hard for!!
    & I wouldn’t mind having some friends that log in everyday and like to support each other!
    thanks for reading :)

Hi! Welcome back. I did the same thing by coming back for a fresh start. It's a comfort to have support who make the effort to go beyond replying "Way to go" and try to get to know each other. We're here cause it's a struggle at times to do at our own.

I'm close to my maintenance weight, but we all have to keep working hard to meet our goals. I'm still trying to get my routine consistent..oh and that waking up in the early am is next on my to-do list. I've been procrastination too long.
  • _ambermaria
    Options
    Hi everyone i'm new to mfp I've been doing it for a week sticking to 1200 calories a day and getting in exercise where I can this is my first week and i've lost 4lbs, I've still got a long way to go as I need to loose another 38lbs I log in everyday so feel free to add me would be nice to support others like myself i've been struggling with my weight I need to get it into control
  • dwanb83
    dwanb83 Posts: 5
    Options
    Add me too! I am always looking to support/be supported...this journey isn't easy but with support it CAN be done!!
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    ADD ME PEOPLES!!!!!!
  • MAshleyB
    Options
    done! added you guys :)
  • Annie83uk
    Annie83uk Posts: 128
    Options
    feel free to add me, i log in every day and really need the support, i like to support others to :flowerforyou:
  • KishaFarley
    KishaFarley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I gained about 20lbs since I got married(I known it's terrible, but I went from healthy food in my house to now living with my husband cooking large meals everyday, and tons of carbs and snack food in the house) I'm trying to lose it before summer!! Anyone feel free to add me!!
  • MAshleyB
    Options
    added!
  • GreeneyedVixen711
    Options
    HI!! I'm still a "newbie" to the site, but I log in religiously everyday :) If you or anyone else would like to add me, we can support each other as I need the support too (along with someone to kick my @$$ into high gear for a workout every once in a while LOL) :flowerforyou:
  • nightdragon70
    nightdragon70 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Ditto what everyone else said. I'm on full time at least 5 days a week ... and off/on at nights. I usually try to hit up posts and statuses etc. Anyone can feel free to add
  • MAshleyB
    Options
    added you both:)
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have sent a request to OP, but anyone else please feel free to add me! Best of luck! :flowerforyou:
  • jenpitts1
    Options
    Hi all! I think we are all here looking for the same thing. Feel free to add me and I will do the same! Good luck

Jen