What NSV are you working towards?

Options

Replies

• MrsMetacarpa42
    MrsMetacarpa42 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to look hot in a bikini this summer, on my honeymoon...:)
  • Kreider86
    Kreider86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    so I have set big goals for myself and small goals. Since coming on MFP - I have learned about NSV so I want to hear what everyones NSV's are that they are working towards - I want to wear tall boots - my calves are too big to fit in them so I will wear them one day with a skirt or skinny jeans

I bought a pair of boots online yesterday.. they still have wide calves but I have NEVER found a single pair that would fit me. I WILL fit into those some day! :)
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Feeling comfortable in a bikini. :tongue:
  • purpleprose78
    Options
    So mine are hooping related.

1. Be able to hoop on one leg.
    2. Be able to hoop standing still in my smaller hoop
    3. Chest hooping/Shoulder hooping improvement.
    4.Three beat weave..
  • marissa3209
    marissa3209 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I want to look good for my bridesmaid duties in October. Tried the dress on in January and immediately signed up for MFP!
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Get into the outfit on the far right of my progress bar.
  • kdkyzer
    kdkyzer Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I want to look great in my 'mother of the bride' dress at my daughter's wedding on May 25. (Profile pic me in the dress...the day I bought it looking very 'lumpy' and another one taken a few weeks ago...I've lost another couple of pounds since that last pic was taken)
  • skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Just now read all of your stories. They are sooo inspiring. But what in the world doez NSV stand for?!?
  • kdkyzer
    kdkyzer Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Just now read all of your stories. They are sooo inspiring. But what in the world doez NSV stand for?!?
    Non Scale Victory
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    To eliminate or reduce my Pseudogynecomastia or the layer of fat on my chest.
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    To be able to wear my dresses and pencil skirts w/o having to waer my tummy tuck shorts underneath. (Which also don't entirely hide it all and are annoying to wear). Also to have things fit right again or get looser insread of tighter as they are. (I tried using the excuse that the dryer shrunk my clothes but that wasn't working)

I also want to work on upper body strength. It will be nice to carry all my groceries home on the bus and not struggle because they are to heavy!
  • maryv83
    maryv83 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have a few, but the first ones are to be able to run a 5K and to fit into single digit clothes. I'm down one size already! It WILL happen!
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    1. Be able to run a 5k
    2. Look good in a bikini :)
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I want to look hot in a bikini this summer, on my honeymoon...:)

Yes, me too!
  • Suzanuh
    Suzanuh Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Warrior Dash in August
  • Shanaw2525
    Shanaw2525 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    For a hot *kitten* nighty for my boyfriends birthday on may 31st! :)
  • rosem1020
    rosem1020 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    these are all so inspiring - I would love to wear a bikini someday but that is a far away NSV - one victory at a time
    boots first - single digit size second - undress in front of husband third and then bikini!!!!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I want to ride again.
  • ammadove
    ammadove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be able to get up on my horse and feel comfortable sitting in the saddle.
  • saraj78
    saraj78 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Very near future goal: Coming in under 39 minutes for the 5K I'm running on Sunday.

Little farther out goal: Visible collarbones. (you know without hunching and doing weird things with your shoulders)

Few months out goal: Warrior Dash in September.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!