Guy Code

Options

Replies

• Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Are you SURE he is single??? Just throwing it out there...

Hahahahaha

Yes he is for sure single
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Norm's got this down.

If we'd been on a date, and I'd had fun...I probably would have let you know on my way home. I'd likely also be flirting the next day, and the next, and the next...and the next.....

And the next.

And...you get the idea.

If he isn't...and it were me...I'd say something is wrong. Though I can't effing imagine what, seriously...are you sure he's not gay?
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    But what if I like playing with my prey?
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

Hahahahaha

and he is straight too right? just checking. its kinda important
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    There are no games per se, mmmkay? The thing is the chase...from either side. Until you get to a level state where love is in the air, you gotta be just a tad elusive. Bait him...then.....bammmmm.....bring down the crazy hammer!

How did you become so wise? You could seriously make girl fall for you:blushing:
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options

<raises hand>
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

Hahahahaha

I hate it when that happens..
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Hahahahaha

^^^^^

I'm thinking he might be on the fence, and she's intimidated him back into the closet.
  • pnubn1
    pnubn1 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Don't wait for him to contact you.....go get your man ♡♥♡
  • NormInv
    Options
    There are no games per se, mmmkay? The thing is the chase...from either side. Until you get to a level state where love is in the air, you gotta be just a tad elusive. Bait him...then.....bammmmm.....bring down the crazy hammer!

How did you become so wise? You could seriously make girl fall for you:blushing:

Years of unrequited love and rejection my dear!
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Dude, we could be twins.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I'm the patient type, so I would wait for him to contact me. If he doesn't text or call, he wasn't that interested in me and I'm moving on.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

Dude, we could be twins.

You guys are pros.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

Dude, we could be twins.

Awww hugs for the two of you.
  • NormInv
    Options

Dude, we could be twins.

Awww hugs for the two of you.

Ummm......Im gonna have to ask you to come and work on Saturday...mmm
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

I get this I really do, and I think there is a lot of that right now.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options

Ditto that!!!
  • johnboy513
    Options
    dangle a string just out of reach of a cat and it will try and get it and watch it for hours... just keep the string out of reach. AKA string him along.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

<raises hand>

that's right...get my paw on you...take it off....watch you run around...then pounce.
  • Ladyslippers
    Ladyslippers Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    This is the sort of thing that makes me NOT want to jump back into the dating pool. The whole not knowing thing. Does he? Doesn't he? Ai yi yi. Thinking good thoughts for you no matter how this turns out.