Calories burned for May Challenge!

2»

Replies

• ashleyeliz25
    ashleyeliz25 Posts: 141 Member
    sphomphak-thanks for the question! Since I put together this challenge, I am asking that everyone keep record of their calories burned for the month of May and submit the total number at the end of the month. I created a group and will create a discussion closer to the end of May called "Calories Burned For May Totals" and everyone who kept up with the challenge can post what they burned. Obviously we expect everyone to be honest (no one likes a cheater!). If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!
  • ashleyeliz25
    I created a group for the May Challenge!! It is called "May Challenge 2013 Calories Burned" so if you are interested in joining, search for the group and join! :)

So far I've had 13 amazing ladies contact me; it's going to be awesome!!!

19 wonderful ladies have joined the group so far! :) if you would like to join us, the group is called "May Challenge 2013 Calories Burned" and be sure to introduce yourself in the discussion called "Introduction". There is another discussion called "RULES/FAQ" that answers some basic questions about our May Challenge.
  • count me in too!! :)
  • OldTrixieFrench
    OldTrixieFrench Posts: 10 Member
    SOUNDS FUN!!!! IM IN!!!!
  • mrsburghart
    mrsburghart Posts: 166 Member
    what a great idea! i'm in :)
  • sebachie
    sebachie Posts: 70 Member
    Sign me up coach! 7K Please.
  • ashleyeliz25
    YAY! I will send you ladies an invite to the group if you have not already joined :) be sure to introduce yourself in the discussion called "Introduction" and check out the RULES/FAQ discussion to see what the May Challenge is all about!
  • bambi2578
    bambi2578 Posts: 155 Member
    This sounds like a great idea! I'm going to aim small though - only 10,000 - 16,000 seems way too high with the exercises that I do - only running and circuit training.

Yay!
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Hey I'd like to join with 12 000cals. Sounds like fun!
  • ashleyeliz25
    Hey I'd like to join with 12 000cals. Sounds like fun!

I sent both of you ladies invitations to the group!! I look forward to having you join us for May!:)
  • ashleyeliz25
    About 130 wonderful people have decided to participate in the May Challenge I created! Feel free to join our amazing group if you are interested in participating in an awesome challenge! The group is called "May Challenge 2013 - Calories Burned"
  • I'm with you. Count me in!^^
  • pghsmiles
    pghsmiles Posts: 26 Member
    I am in. Not positive about the 16,000 but I will try
  • ShandaLeaS
    ShandaLeaS Posts: 136 Member
    I will sure give it a try!!
  • Vercidlo
    Vercidlo Posts: 12
    I´m in. Let´s say....16,000 calories.
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    I am so IN!!! 15,500 is my goal anyway....that's an average of 500 per day, which should be the equalivant of a pound per week. Woo-hoo! I'm excited about this.
  • Alotalove4u
    Alotalove4u Posts: 67 Member
    Yes I am Interested!!!!!
  • pghsmiles
    pghsmiles Posts: 26 Member
    May 1st... Day 1

322 Calories