I've lost -74 pounds in less than 4 months

Options

Replies

• Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I love your comparison of deciding to lose weight and deciding to walk with Jesus. :)

Good job (UNDERSTATEMENT!). Keep up the good work!
  • larsbeachgirl
    Options
    Go Drew - it's already a New You :happy:
    Keep up the awsome work - almost there in such a short time :flowerforyou:
  • Sherms
    Sherms Posts: 2
    Options
    Great job continue to strive
  • prez_beck
    prez_beck Posts: 30
    Options
    Great Job bro! I have lost just about 60 lbs in 3 months as well.. and My motivation is Christ centered and my family. I am pressing towards that mark bro.. Keep on doing what you are doing and stay focused! I'm with you...No turning back... keep moving forward..forgetting those things which are behind us!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • bakergirl62
    bakergirl62 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Incredible. Congratulations!
  • top10deb
    top10deb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation Drew. Love the focus on God's help. Keep us updated.
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You are doing such a wonderful thing for your family! Congrats and BRAVO!!
  • drucole
    drucole Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That's good stuff Prez!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Well done, I really admire your commitment. Your wife and sons are very lucky to have a person like you to love and care for them.
    Keep up the good work and God be with you always :happy:
  • TJ39
    TJ39 Posts: 17
    Options
    wow well done xx
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Good job DREW and thanks for sharing!
  • prez_beck
    prez_beck Posts: 30
    Options
    That's good stuff Prez!

Wow..you are 87 lbs down? Keep it up bro! Im now 70 lbs down myself! Still pressing towards the mark bro! KEEP MOVING FORWARD!
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You are such a Blessing/ and a Inspiration. Thanks for your post. Keep up the good work. I am to print and refer back to your post when I am having a pity party. Thanks again. Many Blessings to you and your family.....
  • MOUSELADY
    MOUSELADY Posts: 16
    Options
    thanks for sharing your story. This is what I needed to hear to get me on track. I always hear people saying how much weight they have lost, but they never go in to detail like you just did. This is an inspiration to me. Congrats on your lost and I admire your dedication with keeping up with your plan.:bigsmile:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most positive, down to earth, this-is-how-you-do-it type messages I have read on this site. I agree with you 100% with everything you've said and done.

Now, I just need to commit myself to doing all those things (in my own quantities), as you have! Thanks for posting.
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Good for you for finding out what works for you and sticking with it. And also for sharing with all of us. Thanks!
  • BK120
    BK120 Posts: 107
    Options
    Great job and thanks for sharing. This is very inspirational and has given me a new look on how to accomplish my much needed weight lost.
  • Monte11
    Options
    congrats on such a wonderful weight lost. this is really inspiring. good luck on tha rest of your journey!
  • queen263
    queen263 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Your journey is truly inspiring. This journey seems almost impossible at the start, but reading your story lets me know that I can succeed at this weight loss journey. I am encouraged. Keep up the great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!