Replies

• _Wonder_Woman_
    Options
    I can wiggle my ears at the same time, or one at a time, lol

My feet never stink. I rarely sweat & when I do, I feel accomplished, lol
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I can move my tongue in a wave and can make my butt cheeks vibrate lol.
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I can leave multiple women unsatisfied in one night...

LMFAO! Oh Scotty..... :laugh:
  • coolbonkers
    Options
    I collect hobbies. I crochet, sew, sculpting, wood working, working on cars, fishing , hiking, making stepping stones, gardening, cooking for large groups, fish aquariums , and other various crafting. If I were to actually name every hobby of mine then it would be a very long response lol
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hehe, some of these are cool!
  • wardamn3agle
    Options
    I salsa dance.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

Not really all that uncommon or weird. Just ask women.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    On my right hand, my first two fingers have a slight bend to the right, and my last two have a slight bend to the left, resulting in quite an impressive gap when I close my fingers together.

16k9lyb.jpg

Both of my hands do that!
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    On my right hand, my first two fingers have a slight bend to the right, and my last two have a slight bend to the left, resulting in quite an impressive gap when I close my fingers together.

16k9lyb.jpg

Both of my hands do that!

Yay I am not alone! My other one does it, but it's just a little sliver. It helps when someone is like "cover your eyes!" and I'm like, pfffft, okay...haha.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I can touch my nose with my tongue....

Probably not all that uncommon

How you doin?

I sing in the shower constantly and it's usually songs I just make up randomly. It's stupid.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I can "shake" my eyeballs. I don't even know how I figured out how to do that. Children are weird.

I also have a really long tongue. :P
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Strapons, cream cheese shots, glass walking, etc. Nothing too out of the ordinary.
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    After most of my serious relationships, that woman ends up marrying the next guy she goes out with.

So any women who wants to get married, send me a message.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

Not really all that uncommon or weird. Just ask women.

Tru dat.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    i like to get on Omegle and Chatroulette and show off my goodies and sexy side....

15n8289.png

and then...i do my makeup like this to ruin people's evenings...

17bwaw.png
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    My fingers are a bit crooked too athough not really too bad, and I had a friend at primary school who had less crooked fingers than me, and her mother took her to get them broken and reset so they were straight! She was so scared. It still disgusts me that her mother would put her child through that for vanitys sake.
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    i have very open hips. I can sit on the floor with my feet together lean forward, and rest my head on the floor. I do a lot of yoga. lol:smile:
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Too big!!
    Ah I will have to do a link as the pic just seems too big! http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/jabosworth1981/IMAG0458_zpsda9b2f13.jpg

Hahahahaha....my mind just rolled right into the gutter.
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I can also touch my nose with my tongue, which must be genetic because the overwhelming majority of my family can do it. Every August, I ask my students who can do this (I've taught for 21 years now). When I ask my on-level classes how many can do this, maybe one in each class can. When I ask my above-level classes, about 1/3 can do it. Interesting.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Not so much weird, but I am certified in wrapping presents with only 3 pieces of tape.