30 Day Shred Starting in August!

sngnyrslp
sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
I've officially decided I'm going to start 30DS on August first. would anyone like to join me for support and motivation?

Replies

• sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    I should have the DVD from netflix by then. Count me in!
  • scarletjg
    scarletjg Posts: 29 Member
    It kills me and I can never seem to get past the first section but... sure, I'll join ya!!! haha August 1st?
  • nursygirls
    nursygirls Posts: 3 Member
    I started the 30DS and let me tell you, Jillian Michaels kicked my butt!! My legs were wobbly but I sure was sweating when I was done doing all those jumping jacks.......

I have 30DS on "On Demand" but I think I will have to buy the DVD to get to the next level.......How long do you stay at level 1 before you proceed on?
  • cavswife
    cavswife Posts: 5
    Sure I would love to give this a try.
  • bonitatica
    bonitatica Posts: 34 Member
    its basically 10days for each level, 10 days on level 1, 10days on level 2 and 10days on level 3
    starting out you definitely notice the soreness in the legs and arms! be prepared lol

as good as a workout as it is i kinda wish it was longer 20-25 didnt seem long enough
  • sngnyrslp
    sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
    Yay this is great! Hopefully we'll get some more people too, and then on August 1st I'll start up a new thread and we can track our progress. I'm going to take before measurements and maybe pictures too.
    I can't wait to shred!
  • Flippy44
    Flippy44 Posts: 77
    I'm starting tonight but I'll keep an eye out for ya!!!
  • tp180000
    tp180000 Posts: 3
    This is Day 1 of getting serious about my out of control weight. I've had the 30DS for months but never did more than a week. I'd be happy to start again with all of you and see some real results. Make sure to take measurements before you start so we can see the progress!
  • lauretta22
    lauretta22 Posts: 5 Member
    Count me in! I have been meaning to start it up again (since last summer). but with school and training for my new job I am never home. I'll be finished with training by August first so that seems like a great time to start.
  • ntp0826
    ntp0826 Posts: 95 Member
    I'm in!!!:happy:
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Count me in!
  • ladybugss
    ladybugss Posts: 135 Member
    Count me in but I am going to start today because I am off for summer break. No excuses!
  • halesw
    halesw Posts: 1
    Has anyone had back problems with this video? I had back surgery 2 years ago and am very leary of anything that might injure it.
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Count me in! I've already started but I could use motivation :)
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    I'm in, gonna start a bit early and will be vanishing for a couple of weeks in the middle for holiday (but I'm going to take the DVD with me!!!) but yeah, lets do this!!!
  • im in! i have been wanting to start, and this will get and keep me motivated. i guess i will take before pictures sometime this week, along with measurements and weight. i'll do all 30 days beforre i measure or take a pic (but i'll weigh throughout). yeeaaa!
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Soon2Bfitmamaof3 Posts: 1,911 Member
    1 week into it already but can totally use to motivation to keep on going. I am in, I love her workout! Make sure to take your measurements, Last week I lost 2 inches in my waist and 1 in my hips in 4 work outs. The inches will keep you going so take the time to do it.
  • treasurep
    treasurep Posts: 88 Member
    I'm in..Just bought the video the other day..and had no electricity to start doing it. So count me in...
  • akaDumbo
    akaDumbo Posts: 187
    I've bought the DVD but bending down to put it in the machine might be as far as I can get, I am so out of condition :blushing:
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    I'm in planning on buying that, and her book cuting it, the dietary supplement book to aide it.
This discussion has been closed.