Options

Replies

• PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    What's not to luv about a puppy?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    my fiance is 5 years younger. But that hardly makes me a cougar.

People like who they like, are stupid names really needed?
  • ladypenel
    ladypenel Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    over 60 is a sabertooth

Lets hope they still have teeth. :)
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Lol. They are adorable. But so much work. Granted, I'm only 31 but the younger 20's often have little experience in running a household, are constantly mentally masturbating with lofty ideals, and are still trying on different personas. I need something more stable than that.

This isn't all young folks, of course. But enough of them to keep me out of the 20's dating pool.
  • Joethebull
    Options
    Don't know how I feel about them. Never dated one. Would be open since I have only been on three dates in my whole life. Last one being almost 14 years ago.
  • ZooQueen80
    Options
    To each their own; if both people enjoy the others company go for it. I feel it gets a ill creepy if the age gap is 10 or more years but I'm not in it so who am I to judge.
  • CindyRip
    CindyRip Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    From someone who truly falls in this age category I have never thought much about this until lately. If I were looking, pretty sure it would be younger than myself. My reason, and this is a generalization of my observances so do not be offended, guys my age lean toward the negative side, they threw their spontaneity and fun side on the side of the road somewhere. I just spent my life raising a family that I love, but it's time for fun and laughter. My mom's husbands have always been younger than her, guess I know why now. :-0)
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    It's creepy, they're old enough to be their mothers.

:sad:

Exceptions are made for the Crankstr though.

:flowerforyou:
  • BDEGAND
    BDEGAND Posts: 53
    Options
    It's creepy, they're old enough to be their mothers.

So, what age is a cougar? I was called one yesterday by a friend jokingly because I was checkin out a guy who was obviously in his late 20's. I'm 36 (almost 37)

That's not so creepy , cougar means around 35+

**** ! Then I am? yuck
  • BDEGAND
    Options
    From someone who truly falls in this age category I have never thought much about this until lately. If I were looking, pretty sure it would be younger than myself. My reason, and this is a generalization of my observances so do not be offended, guys my age lean toward the negative side, they threw their spontaneity and fun side on the side of the road somewhere. I just spent my life raising a family that I love, but it's time for fun and laughter. My mom's husbands have always been younger than her, guess I know why now. :-0)

Yes! Agreed! Men seem to stop enjoying life like they used to. The men my age are mature enough for conversation, but not active enough or spontaneous anymore. Sucks!
  • BDEGAND
    Options

Exactly!
  • BDEGAND
    Options

Lol. They are adorable. But so much work. Granted, I'm only 31 but the younger 20's often have little experience in running a household, are constantly mentally masturbating with lofty ideals, and are still trying on different personas. I need something more stable than that.

This isn't all young folks, of course. But enough of them to keep me out of the 20's dating pool.

I guess I would agree if I were talking about a long term relationship. I'm not meaning that.....I just meant having a little fun friend :wink:
  • molvira
    molvira Posts: 5
    Options
    I have no problem with cougars. They are experienced and willing to teach....
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    I don't think it would really matter for most people as long as all involved are adults. I have dated men anywhere between 15 years younger and 29 years older at various times in my life. Personally, I find men who are my age (40) and older are far too set in their ways with 'ideals' of the way that a woman should act, dress, look, think. Those notions are normally not even close to the way that I am thus even if they find me attractive I normally find that I have next to nothing in common with them. This is the same for men who are any more than about 7 or 8 years younger. My current boyfriend is 5 years my junior and we get along magnificently.
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options

Lol, love this! Get 'em young and train them right :wink: My husband is younger than me...granted only by a few years but still younger :smile:
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    <--- loves cougars

willing to be your cub
  • KevinMassine
    Options
    As long as its not a Moutain Lion Its all Good :smokin:
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    Meooooowwwww
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options

I agree. If I was single, it would be just something to play with (a puppy), but not anything serious...Not trying to be rude but being honest like OP asked... ;) I have had a 28 yr old after me for awhile now and I am 39... love my husband so, no go. I suppose it's flattering...
  • giselle71
    giselle71 Posts: 19
    Options
    Age ain't nothing but a number! For me what matters is that someone can stimulate you intellectually as well as physically and because people develop differently, this can happen at varying ages. As someone on here posted as well, as long as they're both ADULTS, and they're both happy, then so what....

Society can be too judgemental at times. If it works for you then perfect! No one can live your life for you or determine your happiness.